Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

lol join the club ibti, drop your digits to malika she has mukaash on standby.

p.s there is a debate going on BBC “Do you think the international community is failing in Somalia? Can Somalia resolve its own problems? Is there a diplomatic solution? Put your questions and suggestions to Ahmedou Ould Abdallah.”

Sadly most of the Somalis response to the issue is somewhat lacking in something, I don’t think there actually putting forward a sufficient reply/question for the individual above. So am wondering where are those hardcore Somalia nationalist who are passionate in sol? Make haste…

Ibtisam   

MyownBoss, it has been lingering around for weeks now, but last night and tonight it is back with renewed vengeance. I feel like I've been ill since January. :( Maaxaa laa yidah.. Chinese Hargab, I don't think Chinese people can handle this one. :confused:

JB: Trolling cures miyah?

CL: what is a mukaash?? I need me one of those if it will make me feel better, whatever it is.

-Lily-   

Hey All (waves from cloud 9)

Ibti, I hope you get better soon hon. You need to rest and stop rushing around (somehow I always have an image of you rushing around smile.gif ).

Malika   

CL,pimping is such an ugly term..astagfirullah girl get your head off the gutter,I was offering a genuine Indian head massage expert!.. icon_razz.gif

Ibti,hello darling! ya all shall move from London,its polluted come to the country side..

CL how is your headache?

Ibtisam   

^^Hello, Can I come stay with you for the weekend then?

Lily Thanks...lol, I do siidi haabar waalan. smile.gif

Lool @ My own boss

Malika   

Ibti,your welcome dear!

Lily,thats the image I too have of Ibti rushing around from one event to another,from Uni to dinner with friends..I am usually jealous half the time[caught in a world of routines..what a bore!] smile.gif

PS..Anyone know where I could find a Macaliin quraan to do home tutoring around Notting hill area??

Ibtisam   

^^Hello

Malika expect me on friday night with an weekend overnight bag. smile.gif If you cook, I don't eat baris or red meat. icon_razz.gif

Lily share the good news :D

Lol, Malika ok dear, send him to me, next is ibti, my dear the madaax hanuun is not going anywhere, seriously London life can be stressful I mean by the time you wake up/get to the bus stop the fight begins no wonder were all moody and were do we rush to? Seriously walking as if our life depends on it….

Lily I don’t know what he is and all I know is he is highly recommended by Malika there…

P.S I know someone who does that Malika, but sadly he recently left visiting his second wife in east Africa bless the sheiks the always have ciders

NGONGE   

Hi Ibti. smile.gif

Run as much as you like for now my dear. For when you're married to my brother, you will not be running no more. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^What are you talking about?? I was saying hello, where was I running away to??

Your brother is light years too late, I got bored of waiting dee. :D