Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

I like how you get little defensive, so cute and charming. I was gonna you are rare jewel, one of a kind,and completely in league of your own. You are being modest in admitting you are just pretty. Now, when you get up in da morning,look in da mirror and tell me what you see. I'm certain you would agree with my sentiments, hence why these men drooling over you.

Age is a number?

LooooooooooL@editing

P.S. I see pretty women everyday,and they don't really turn my head. Surely, you must be more than pretty in turning so many heads.

PSS...Like a gal with brains...makes even more unique :cool:

Aaliyyah   

common sense should tell you that age is important to some extent. Say I wanted to marry a 35 yrs old man just an example? what we gonna have in common? he will probably listen to Somali news at 7 in the morning or go to maqaahi? or things like that that make no sense to me Or, say you wanted to go to movies or play a favorite sport. At 35 he will be too old to do anything . So, do you see where am coming from?

no hard feelings if you are in that age range, am referring to most 30 something ;)

^What makes you think all 35 year old Somalis have same habits or can't understand someone younger. Hear them out atleast.Wat happen to being open-minded

"Thinking to myself, cut my age by atleast five yrs) :D

Cara.   

Aaliyah, are you getting a little flustered? First you say that you have nothing in common with a 35 year old, now you're saying it doesn't matter whether you have things in common with Che (oops I meant the 35 year old).

Che, I was buttering her up for you dee. Sheesh, how ungrateful can you be :rolleyes: