Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Nehanda   

Hey people living in Stockholm, I am here on a short trip and hoping to go sightseeing barii. Any exciting or most see places that you can advice of.

Malika   

^^Havent been to Stockholm for couple of years but if my memory serves me correct..Gamal Stan [Old town]was nice,small old streets,little shops,cafe's and ofcourse the Palace.

Am sure JB would not mind showing you around.. ;)

Malika   

^How did it happen? Where you two talking and someone else walked in ,perhaps her wink might have been a signal that you keept what was discussed between yourselves?

Pujah   

I see a lot of that too buuxo ...hopefully it's normal, I wouldn't want them thinking I play for the other field ya know

^What happened to the self-imposed ban? Couldnt stay off ey?

Or did you get tired of writing in soomaali?

Or... did it sink in that your soomaali makes little sense? Val said your written soomaali is understandable, if one reads it out very loud. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^ smile.gif uu sheek!1 :D qix qix

Serenity:

waan kuu sheekii already, shaan iyo toobaan mirirad baan heestah! :D Val Haa isku gaayah tiirin. redface.gif

Anyway waakhtigaah haa igaa luuminin gabadyah! Shaaqadee maaxa kuu daacee, waaxan kuu aragka adigoo the retarded familika laa qooslayah! :eek:

Pujah   

^^^LOOOL I have seen your Somali it can't be compare d to Ghanima at least hers is understandable after the fifth time icon_razz.gif

Buuxo   

Dahia, funnily enough we weren't talking , just a smile and a wink.

Lol Pujah,I just hope she had a twitch.

Pujah, one would have to be able to write in Soomaali to be critical of another's. I havent seen you write in Soomaali.

Ghamina, just having a bit of a down-time at work. And no, lama'aan qosleen the retarded family, dhagax baan ku shiidayey! I wouldnt even think about fraternizing with the enemy. No. Not me.