Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Buuxo   

^^I never knew that khatka was that strong,lately i have been hearing of somali men that have seen the stars and being admitted in to mental hospitals because of chewing too much.

Buuxo   

^dont smile dear! that is sad stuff . Dadkana waxeey ka digaan caadi. Maybe they should take the chewers to these asylums to see what will happen to them if they don't change their way.OR we should put horrible pictures on the bac with the mijinta khaatka.That is if they will listen.

and u think they'll listen ??

Actually this khat thing is driven by shaydaan as they say .... whateva u tell them no one will ever hear you.

i remember one day i at the mental hospital and it is forbidden the patients to chew ,,, but i witnessed the families sneaking some khat to their patients just to make them happy (if they'll be happy) ..... how do they recover markaa if the khat is served even in the hospital ?

Buuxo   

^actually i think they would , if there was a large scale health promotion thingy. Starting with the damn family and the whole community.