Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

Fufu, well men also have to choose what it is they want to be, animal or human? No one is denying temptation, for both man & woman, the difference is those weak enough to fall for it.

Hi Faheema, yes Ngonge, it is more than sleet...

Good old Dr Robert Winston had a documentary about the same issue last week in BBC. Interesting stuff.

Old man- that’s so true. With some you just know and given the chance your will most certainly stray. There ought to be a defence against this.

Juxa snakes? That’s a bit harsh don’t you think? Pigs/swine, waste of oxygen, good for nothing I can understand snake I think it’s bit over the board. P.s women equally cheat and if I dare say it are very good at it. They hardly get caught and sometimes play a wicked game of make believe with their husbands.

Ibti- what has morality and religion got to do with it? Woman this is human instincts…

Lol. We're at Mistress #15. I dont blame the wife at all. How would she know when he traveled like the circus? Besides, there are some men or people whose secrets cannot be found out because they're so good at it. He surely sold this good-boy, family oriented image to the whole world! I think it begins with a simple lie. If someone lies to you or covers things up "for your sake" then you should just bounce.

There is this pretty neighbor of mine whose wedding is set for next month. We never said anything but hello to each other for so long. Then I saw her crying at the loundramat and stopped. She went through her man's phone only to find out flirty texts, calls and messages from multiple women whom he always told her were "stalking" him. Women she personally called and told them to leave him alone because she believed him when he said "they wont leave me alone" only to find out two years later, HE IS CALLING THEM and texting them!

ElPunto   

LONDON SACRIFICES VIRGINS AFTER CENTIMETRE OF SNOW

SOCIAL order crumbled and mass executions of sacrificial virgins were ordered as over a centimetre of snow fell in some parts of London today.

As temperatures plummeted mayor Boris Johnson abandoned snowbound boroughs and told them to fend for themselves and eat each other if necessary.

Johnson said: "We can't save the people of Putney now, we can only pray that the gods spare them. All we can do is hope the blood of 100 virgins appeases the snow sprites and makes the roads usable once more."

Many famous London landmarks, including the National Gallery and Madam Tussaud's are currently ablaze as locals try to ward off the white terror.

London cabbie Charlie Reeves said: "It's a bleedin' shame all them Rembrandts had to go up but that weird white stuff has gorn away now, so maybe Jack Sleet hates Dutch Golden Age art? I blame the Polish comin' over here and bringing it wiv them, meself.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/london-sacrifices-virgins-after-centimetre-of-snow-200912 162316/

C&H-being pretty has nothing to-do with it. Remember Hugh Grant, Jude law etc.

p.s same can be said for women.

P.s.s-despite everything, she’s still got Tiger’s back. Now that’s a smart woman…

I know but it is heartbreaking to call off a wedding after you announced to everyone.

I dont know why I'm biased but I can see how a guy can stray on a not-so-good-looking chick but a pretty, capable, successful woman?Being a woman, I cant see the reasoning.

-Lily-   

C&H, it could mean a million of things, bottom line, it means somethings not right and you have to work at it.

She is a fool none the less Che…