Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Baluug   

Norfsky, the economy is rebounding quite nicely over here, and there's a saying about Calgary, that there are only 2 seasons:winter and construction :D So come on over.

You Londoners can take all the snow you want, we don't need any more over here. We're just getting over a real nasty cold snap which saw temperatures dip down to below -45 degrees in some parts of Alberta and insha Allah it's gonna be +2 for the next few days yay!! It's pretty sad when weather above 0 degrees is something to celebrate :D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

It is snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwing, look everyone look. It is snowing............... coool

baayo badoowadyahay, orod oo dibada u bax :D

Baluug   

"Come and shake" "D That's the name given to Calgary by Somali people due to the fact that there's nothing to do so you'll be left trembling due to stress and no social life :D I forgot to mention that part, didn't I? :D That's OK, Edmonton is only 3 hrs away....

N.O.R.F   

Indho Blue, 2 degrees C is T shirt weather for you :D

Canada is a nice place. But the weather is something else I hear. I'll need to wear a mink on a daily :D

Ibti, calm down.

Ibtisam   

S*S baada ku daac.

I like snow- it brings the child in me out!

Girls how about a snow fight- where is Juxa, she gets the child in me. Faheema normal does too but she is having islaan problems at the moment. :(

Baluug   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Indho Blue, 2 degrees C is T shirt weather for you
:D

Canada is a nice place. But the weather is something else I hear. I'll need to wear a mink on a daily
:D

Ibti, calm down.

I might even go out in my shorts tomorrow :D You'd get used to the weather though, if the Sudani refugees here can handle it, I think you can too icon_razz.gif There's another famous saying: "There are 2 things you can't trust:the weather and women." :D

NGONGE   

We had a fire drill. Stood in the snow for ten minutes. I just stood chatting to some pretty Chinese girl instead of doing my supposed duties of being the fire marshal. :D

Juxa   

morning all.

where is the snow? i see nothing

ibti was that why you woke me up? this is first day i got to sleep but here i am, i cont even stay in till 12pm?

i love snow fight, lets go yaa gabdho hadaan jareerta baraf idinkaga shubin

Ibtisam   

Oh it is your day off @Juxa.

Loool @ woke you up- I write all my text's when on the tube and then send it when I get out. Sorry- hate waking people up.

Juxa since it is your day off- please collect some snow and lets go snow fighting!

Juxa   

lol ibti, i woke up 6.15. i believe irsaaqada mina subax baa la qeybshaa/

i dont work wednesday's and school is out. was about to go and do my hair or something.