Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

North, that joke is funny!

Isnt it amazing tho? How much of a dumb-a** is his wife for not even suspecting it for so long? What kinda of a relationship did they have for him to be having so many affairs and whats wrong with all these other women?

The guy has no heart and is a damn good liar! I for one, will not miss his ugly posters at heathrow airport sponsored by Accenture!

Juxa   

must be the stress of the job? or the nagging wife? demands of the marriage

hmm the list is endless

NGONGE   

^^ Rich and famous man with time on his hands and hours spent in various hotel rooms as part of his job?

I've only seen a picture of one of the women he is said to have cheated with. You know, some women have that look about them. You just can tell from looking at her face that if you even smile at her, she'll wreck your marraige. Like her:

453e_hot_homewreckers.jpg

Juxa   

Ngonge obviously i was thinking like a man and making excuses.

men are snakes, given opportunity they all have the potential to stray.

deceitful creatures

Malika   

@juxa :D ,atta girl! wabaan yabee..lol

There is something appealing about a rich man,money is an aphrodisiac, marka its not suprising that rich guys have all the pickings..

Juxa   

malika haaaaa, i hope she divorces and take him to dry cleaners, cant imagine the humiliation.

rich man lagartay, imagine on the dole somali man cheating, bal kaas maxaa loo heystaaa?

Malika   

^For the purpose of reproduction,cute looking faraax...10 kids,£500-£600 a week income exclude,rent,council tax,water rate..a good deal baan kuleyahay!..heh

MZanzi   

men by nature want to spread their seed around as much as possible. what can i say ALL men are dogs, some are just better behaved.

Ibtisam   

All men are not dogs- someone people (men &women) have principles that govern them and some don't. If you as was rich as him, had as many offers and had no moral or religious limitations, then I'm sure you would run wild too. Being famous and rich is a magnet to the groupies and gold diggers. I’m not surprised really.

Aaah it is snowing heavy here :D

MZanzi   

ibti lots of men cheat whether they're famous or POOR. tiger got caught. he did not know how to play the game. he got sloppy at the end and now he has to deal with it.

PS.Even the most faithful man might have a moment of weakness if there’s a constant barrage of booty being thrown their way.

Ibtisam   

^^^As I said he has just had more opportunity to cheat and with no strong reason NOT to cheat (it seems like his marriage was all but in name)

It is not about being faithful to a person (if that was the guys everytime you fight or with your husband and wanna kill him you would cheat) :D Wa in naart lagu xuuxiyo :D