Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Baluug   

Speaking of cake, I had some realllllllly nice cheesecake a week or so ago, man it was lovely. Reminds me why I never buy cheesecake, because I know I'll probably eat it all at one sitting icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

Ibti, they are gearing up to go. Laakin Burco will an Ngonge special. In and out job :D

Indo Blue, how are things in Calgary? I was reading something somewhere that Canada is one of the best places for Expats. You may find me there soon.

had the funniest dream last night :D

where is that dream thread?

Good morning ladies and gentleman.

I’m soo happy today, don’t know why but I just woke up happy. I should be suspicious of this unusual feeling…but I shall restrain.

N.O.R.F   

^Afternoon CL.

Glorious weather here. Great food last night at the company do. Off to see Barcelona play in abu Dhabi tonight and a long weekend has just been annouced because of the Islamic new year.

Ibtisam   

CL me and you both. I don't have any reason- but I feel like smiling and laughing since I woke up. I even woke up at 7am and got to work for 8am. :eek: Somethingwong but who cares :D

North lol, fuuley and half.

-Lily-   

Norf, I think it will be ok. It's getting quiet regualr these years.

Ibti, its cold enough to set if it continues to snow, I love snow too...from the warm indoors. Unless it's the scenic countryside...

N.O.R.F   

I still remember the first it snowed when we moved to UK. The Emirates advert where the two African see snow through their hotel window and run outside comes to mind :D