Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

and i rest my case:)

how much is reasonable for a coat inlaga baxsho?

i believe £150-200 is fair price for faarax's coat

Cara.   

Get the coat, Lily. Louis Vuitton and Burberry are the only designer labels I can recognize on sight. The first one because of the initials :D and the Burberry because a gay colleague came out to me last year because he couldn't understand how I didn't know what it was.

He was on the computer shopping for scarves and "man-bags".

Him: Hmmm, I can't decide between the glove and scarf set or the bag, and I can only afford one. What do you think?

Me: Get the matching gloves. Apparently that's in now. Here, let me see. Wow, that does look good holy cow $100 for a pair of gloves?!

Him: Yeah silly. It's Burberry.

Me: What's that?

Him: *stares incredulously*

Me: Oh yeah, Burberry. Meh.

Him: You don't know what that is.

Me: ...

Him: Everyone knows Burberry, and I'm not just saying that because I'm gay.

Me: ...!

Him: As if you didn't know.

Me: Er, so back to this fancy glove store, what's so frigging special about a checkered pattern on wool?

Then the next hour he painstakingly explained what the appeal was, and how to tell real ones from counterfeit, and why I should never shop alone (he was looking pointedly at my boots at this point).

So now every time I see a Burberry scarf or coat I feel a sense of pride and accomplishment and go over and say "that's a nice scarf. Burberry, if I'm not mistaken?" The person usually looks at me a little warily but I don't care!

Juxa   

well ladies, you can check it on their websites. unfortunately sometimes they send shipments in to the market with little faults but on the website it wont show as genuine

Originally posted by Cara.:

Get the coat, Lily. Louis Vuitton and Burberry are the only designer labels I can recognize on sight. The first one because of the initials
:D
and the Burberry because a gay colleague came out to me last year because he couldn't understand how I didn't know what it was.

He was on the computer shopping for scarves and "man-bags".

Him: Hmmm, I can't decide between the glove and scarf set or the bag, and I can only afford one. What do you think?

Me: Get the matching gloves. Apparently that's in now. Here, let me see. Wow, that does look good holy cow $100 for a pair of gloves?!

Him: Yeah silly. It's Burberry.

Me: What's that?

Him: *stares incredulously*

Me: Oh yeah, Burberry. Meh.

Him: You don't know what that is.

Me: ...

Him: Everyone knows Burberry, and I'm not just saying that because I'm gay.

Me: ...!

Him: As if you didn't know.

Me: Er, so back to this fancy glove store, what's so frigging special about a checkered pattern on wool?

Then the next hour he painstakingly explained what the appeal was, and how to tell real ones from counterfeit, and why I should never shop alone (he was looking pointedly at my boots at this point).

So now every time I see a Burberry scarf or coat I feel a sense of pride and accomplishment and go over and say "that's a nice scarf. Burberry, if I'm not mistaken?" The person usually looks at me a little warily but I don't care!

Cara, your gay colleague has taught you something about clothes, but I hope that you are not here to indoctrinate us about gay fashions. :mad:

I wish I had not read what you wrote there!! Waxaaba kaaga daran sideey ugu camireyso, kulahaa