Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^Bit silly to open window and have fan on. It cancels each other out. It is like putting the heat on and leaving your door wide open :D

Hi smile.gif

Cara.   

Morning folks (for extremely large values of morning).

Che, has that ever happened? Somehow never imagined conjoined twins dying of natural causes, it always seems to be a surgery gone wrong...

Juxa   

burberry ha igu sheegin, just got scarf iyo bag isla socda wagac :D smiling gees-ka-gees

Ironik, hadan waxan kudhahay bosskayga ma imanayo berito as i worked yesterday she said ok, 10min later she said oo wednesdayna ma joogtid, i told her dont worry i will pop in.

che, family visiting? cant remember that word, all the family either upset or angry, i lost count

^LooooL...Come on, family is lovable most of the time. I go to the ones that are usually happy to see me and don't give me grief about not calling or visiting. This is usually mom not that I don't visit mom.The good thing is mom's home is the central-so usually see people there.

Cara...Not that I'm aware of. I was watching this story cojoined twins on TLC. They were going through surgery. These were young girls but they also shown two older men who were not and will never seperated. I imagine they gotta go some day.

Hi Lily smile.gif

-Lily-   

^^What a horrible thought. Alhamdulliah I’m not in their shoes is all I have to say.

Juxa, you don’t understand, this is the perfect winter coat. Oh well.

Hi FB