Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum people.

Girls sounds like you all woke up on the wrong side of the bed with madax xuun, bad mood and an excuse called one of those days. Shiid girls, cheer up, it takes less energy to be cheerful smile.gif

Qul Alhumdulilah ya banatii as my edo would say. :D

Juxa, do you use an agency for Somali translators? I need a male translator for tomorrow 10am till 11am.

- Faheema put some headphones on or tell her you need to think- time out.

- Juxa, call in sick, take some painkillers, and two glass of water, nap for 1hr. When you wake study your socks off. Then go to sleep after isha at 6.45pm. Wake up at 4am and study till 7am. You will never forget what you learn in the morning.

- CLTell me your problem and I'll give you a good plan

Now all together breath and count to 10.....

Irinik- just embrace it, it is Monday after all.

Juxa- my day so far is like ironik minus the tea bag lady and the cow.

How I hate having a conscious.

Ibti hello and welcome back.. now where have you been and that’s mighty specific of you “male translator” why cant a woman do the job?

Juxa- believe me last minute revising is always better than a long one. You’re a smart one; come Wednesday you will smash that darn thing….

Ibtisam   

CL Juxa is one of those annoying people who you meet outside the exam room beside themselves even though they have been revising for months, and you have to comfort them, even though you got in only 2days revision. Then when the results come, they run to you surprised they got top marks. :D

Thank you, (but where did I go :D )

I need a male translator for an old Somali patient (he is in the Somali politics I think- or just rich icon_razz.gif ) coming to talk about his problems. He does not speak a word of English and I know what problems he wants to bring up- No way I'm translating for him, no no no- Pluz I am not a translator. He only has a daughter and he does not want to bring her- even though she made the appointment for him. redface.gif

Juxa   

thanks ladies

Ibti, i use an agency called Language is Everything, mind you waxay soo dirayaan mid lazy ah oo bidaare ah oo aan la fahmin waxna fahmin

i had alot of complaints from him, in fact i demanded a refund from the agency last time and they have agreed, cause he was late for an hour and did not show up for one session.

i know a lady, who is really good, but not sure if she is accredited, last time i told her to get herself registred, i can give you her number if you dont require accrediation

Ibtisam   

Juxa; It has to be a farax- medical translator if possible.

Let me try the agency- I’ll Google them if I can’t find them- I’ll be back to you.

Juxa   

tell them you dont want that specific faarax.

am gonna find his magac for you and yes they have website

I don’t understand this; Ibti since the man in question didn't demanded a male translator why are you searching for one. Hell Juxa even has a female one ready to go.

Faheema.   

LoooL@"mid lazy ah oo bidaare ah oo aan la fahmin waxna fahmin"... You crack me up :D

Ibti, this place waa prison, they even disabled the the sound from my machine, they'll soon block SOL :(

Ibtisam   

Lool @ Prison.

CL His daughter asked for one. Adigu why on earth are you insisting? The guy is paying for treatment out of his own pocket- it would be wasted money if I get a Xalimo for him and he is too embarrassed to discuss all of his problems that he wants to address. Somalis have too much xishood to cross some lines. Thank the lord for that.

Thank the lord aah? There’s absolutely nothing to be thankful for; the man should be able to discuss his disposition with either sex’es. To prefer one above the other is downright unacceptable.

North- welcome to the cake club and yes Saturday was just horrendous. English weather eeh.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Thank the lord aah? There’s absolutely nothing to be thankful for; the man should be able to discuss his disposition with either sex’es. To prefer one above the other is downright unacceptable.

CL while I agree that there is no shame when it comes to health or knowledge, a the same time- if there is an alternative available and you have the choice then why put yourself in an uncomfortable situation. There are certain things that another man or women can express for your better. For examples, if you was in France and needed a translator for PMT at your local surgery or had a Gynecology appointment, you would first try to get a female doctor (for your comfort and examination purposes) and secondly get a female translator to express your concerns.

Juxa   

CL madax adeyga dhaaf.

sometimes it is easy to discuss things without xishood yes?

anigu koleyba i prefer lady doctors or atleast men ah kuwa gacmaha roga

Ibtisam   

^^CL warerey bey uu dalatey! :D have you not heard? icon_razz.gif

Juxa your lady called me two times at 9.30pm on friday night and Thursday :mad: I could not get her off the phone and the second time she attacked me and my character. :eek: