Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Faheema.   

^Morning. No cake this morning :(

I really needed a good quality coffee this morning...a change from the cheap office filter coffee, so I decided to go to the coffee shop only to get a very warm milk, similar to the Caano Shaaha ciyaalka la siiyo :mad:

Ibtisam   

^^Haha, you should be use to it- that is what coffee is the West london taste like.

North: Dude do you have to?? :mad:

My cake free month is going well- apart from over tired and emotional suppression I am fine :D Pluz I've been avoiding Faheem's yard :D

Where is Ngonge? I need help- the some ***** at the Saudi embassy is holding our passports hostage. I think he wants a bribe- but how can I if he won't meet me :mad:

N.O.R.F   

^Ma xajkaad aadaysaa Ibti?

Ngonge, is busy with auditors :D

Ironik, if you want good coffee, make it yourself. Coffee shop coffees tend have too much water or too much milk.

Nescafe Colombia!

Faheema.   

^ too much of hard work, office coffee usally does the trick.

LoL@Ibti, I noticed and R was asking about you last night. I made a dozen Cappuccino Cupcakes on Monday, brought half to the office...You, Lily and Juxa need to come down to finish the rest :D

Ibtisam   

Cappuccino cupcakes; hmmmmm sounds like something I won't mess with. But I'm happy to watch- thurs or friday.

Juxa uu duceye today she is fighting with an exam paper. She is laughing her way through the answers.

North; The family is- well intending to; if they don't get their visa by today, no one is going anywhere

Ibtisam   

^^^Friday you are going somewhere- forgot about that you know. How are u getting there? local Taxi is £40.

Tell R, we had a fight and you never wanna see me again. Take a picure of her face :D hehe

Faheema.   

^£40 are you having a laugh? I could drive there, park for one week all for 45 quid...I actually I might just do that smile.gif

R won't fall for that :D

Ibtisam   

Don't like coffee and don't like people with coffee breath- makes me gag.

Lily & Faheema- lol £40 is cheap. I once took a cab from heathrow to my house for £78. Now that is a rip off.

nuune   

I once took a cab from heathrow to my house for £78

Once, I was late for my flight to Stockholm, so had to get a cab to heathrow terminal 5 from Camden, and told him to speed up and if he can't do it, then will get another cab, the driver was super, and was the last person to board the flight, didn't quee and les than a minute security check up, iswiiit :D

the cab guy asked £75, wasn't bad at all