Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

at the library trying to revise, i am off work today and tomorrow marka i wont complain either.

looking forward to the weekend as well insha allah

hi lily

Johnny B   

^looking to the weekend ?!

To do what? more of the same?.....

Horta , i just discovered gabdhaha Somalida , weekend = cleaning & catering.

May latest date ,despite the weekend and the time for each other, she coulden't let my place alone. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Guess even she had some standard, did not want to sit in the middle of dusty sitting room and eat from dirty dishes. :eek:

-Lily-   

I doubt very much CL spends her wkends cleaning, that would be such a waste of time. Why not do it during the weekdays?

Johnny B   

^As if that was the case ! icon_razz.gif

I actually happen to have loads of clean stuff, though few things were in the dishwasher.

It seemed as if she enjoyed conversing while doing what?! guess twice.

Despite my protests , she just had to be in the kitchen and converse while doing if nothing polishing wine glasses.

Now tell me why?!

Johnny B   

^exactly my initial thought ... but then i remembered those Somali homes i sometimes vissit.

But .. compared to my none-somali dates .. this is weird.

You don't do kitchen things in your ehem ehem .. early dates. no?!

-Lily-   

You would NEVER do any kitchen for any man you weren't married to but you could go on and on about why she did it.

The difference is a non-Somali wouldnt think of marriage and all that until several years into a relationship while Somalis like to get to the point.

Ibtisam   

^^^Lily I don't think she is the typical somali. icon_razz.gif

Johnny, I don't know, for those that you run into seem to be a different kind of breed- missed the whole somali experience by a mile- don't u agree :D

-Lily-   

^ Yes that seems to be the case, wondering what she is doing in a guy's house to begin with. But even if she doesn’t believe in marriage doing someone’s house and washing up for them does look like you’re quiet happy to be co-habiting with them. Same thing, Somalis like to get to the point.

Johnny B   

^You're just pushing the kitchen-period a little further into the future,and being married shoulden't mean doing kitchen.

Actually , in some theories , it's more fun doing kicthen things pre-marriage or pre-couplehood , but what i'm intrested is , if my observation is correct, namely, Somali girls dash to the kitchen, which in turn means according to you " I'm intrested of marriage" ?

If that is the case .. I'm getting married and soon.

i just love sujui girls. icon_razz.gif