Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^I felt like she was breaking up with me after a long relationship.

Her: I don't know Ibti, me and you and Juxa were good together and we really understood each other, and our ideas were perfect, but then suddenly you are both playing games with me and you don't value you me no more, you don't call me or visit me, juxa does not take my calls, and when she does she tells me I'm busy for two weeks call Ibti. why Why has it all gone wrong and why are we now like this, don't you like me no more- if not you should just tell and not mess me around. What have I done wrong? Did I upset you....................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

How does one gain knowledge or understanding if people insist on getting male doct/nurses or translators for that matter? This form of knowledge discrimination shouldn’t be allowed to take place and you my dear ibti instead of challenging it your facilitating/sustaining it. What uncomfortable position? You’re suffering from something or the other why bother yourself with the person treating you or enabling your treatments for?

When it comes to medical issues does it really matter who understands who better? Believe me in your example I would not care be it a man or woman. To me it matters not, I’m there for a purpose and if the person in question can help to relieve whatever illness I seem to suffer from then THANK YOU.

p.s I think I would even enjoy the male discomfort; expressing “female” disposition to a doctor or the other way is a game I would love to partake in.

Ibti &Juxa- and people say am evil. Bless whoever the girl is.

Juxa   

ibti i took her calls 3 times in one day, comeon, she was upset about you, i explained yet she cont hear me

at the end waxan dhahay isla hadla labadiina, cause i felt irritated and i was so busy walahi igama aheen brush her off.

apparently balan baad udhigtay and u did not show up. really ibti you shont string her along

CL me evil, istaqfurullah

hello sayid

Ibti - isdeji - will reply - but awaiting on something to replace with. should be confirmed today.

p.s hayguu soo *** - kuwaa adiguba maro u wayday.

CL - what is your problem?

Juxa - iska waran? maxaad haysaa?

Ibtisam   

CL If I remember correctly, you once walked out of your dentist because your regular dentist was out and a farax had replaced him. Please sheego ha ii diisin now. You won’t show your teeth to a farah who says say “aaah” let alone anything else. So let’s no argue for the sake of it. :D

I sent her an e-mail saying we would like to come on this day, is that okay if so is this time okay. She never replied, so we did not go. What does she want from me.

Juxa   

i dont know but she was upset, anyways hada did you break up for good or just going thro rough patch.

seriously i changed my phone and cant screen people anymore

Dam you for bringing up a 2008 incident. Again dam you.

Second; if you remember there was a long deliberation (I rejected him on Somali-ness basis not gender- my dentists in-fact have always been Men) and I subsequently did take the plunge and have been treated by the Somali dude and now have legitimate reasons as to why I wont go under his table again.

Juxa   

actually CL, somalis are talented punch, i mean they maybe far and few dentists but they do good job.

i promote somaliness, if i see somali person i always approach them instead of ajnabi person

Ibtisam   

CL All I remember clearly is you saying I cannot go "aaah" to a farah who looks down my throat :D

If you can reject someone on a shallow reason of being Somali, then others are free to reject based on gender.

After all that I might end up having to translate for that old man. Shiid, the agency said too late notice.

Juxa try applied Languages next time. The best translating services there is. And they should be, they charge £50 for one hour.

LOL@ I cannot go "aaah" to a farah who looks down my throat.

the lady is full of cuqdad indeed.

ibti - what is with the certain people not being your favourite. hence refering them to me?