Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa- hell to the NO. And the ones I had the misfortune of meeting happen to be the most unprofessional bunch ever. They insist on talking to you and ask all sorts of unnecessary question; really Is there a need for establishing relations whilst fondling my mouth?

Ibti- there is bloody difference between superficial reasons and gender reasons. I completely support superficial reasons (you wouldn’t want a good looking man looking into your almost rotten teeth now would you?) especially when he easily replaceable with another who’s not so comforting to the eyes. :D

p.s I hope you translate and don’t you dare forget to tell us all about his compliant.

^^actively ignoring someone but sadly they seem to be missing the point.

Juxa   

CL, i used to find so hard to explain Medical reports to people and i feel they felt weird asking me to too.

lakin hada i have tested and tried method. i go through them like robot and end adeer mafahantahay, nothing to worry about, then get up and run from the room saying kheyr kuu rajaynayaa i be in touch.

ps: stop dismissing, somalis can be professional but it is not their fault if you are so distracting they feel compelled to ask all sort of questions

Paragon   

Just wanted to declare that this is no longer a troll topic. The one line brigade is losing fast. icon_razz.gif

Oh my it's so sunny like CL, today.

PS: Trying to seduce CL off odeygeeda NGONGE ah. No crime, I hope. smile.gif

Juxa   

che is that it?

ma intaas baad la soo dhoolocadaynaysaa, simple namaste qalalan?

****** cow kicked a fuss over a letter i faxed on friday, called now angry and all, then i told her i faxed it to which she replied, you see i am based on 4th floor and fax machine is on 3rd, i expected you to call and inform me by phone.

naa ma adaan kuushaqeeyaa sheemayahay indhaha cad

Juxa...Waa yaheey ma feydaa apart the fax thingy. How was ur weekend?

P.S. I did say morning folks though I followed it with depressing scenerio.

Hello Faraax iyo Ironik.

Faheema.   

^Afternoon Che.

Juxa, lol not your day is it dear. Cheer up, it's almost coming to an end smile.gif

Faarax caadi iska dhig, I was just pulling ya leg icon_razz.gif

Juxa..Well Saturday was rainy but warm-good time to visit relatives and Sunday was very pleasant but I spent most of the day helping someone move.

N last night, I slep with window open and fan on. This weather is screwing us. Luckly, we rarely have cold rains.