Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny B   

Lily,

Hypocricy redefined.

The VAST majority of Somali ladies would not be visiting a guy at his house before marriage.

and then

I should have said the ‘vast majority of God-fearing’ ones.

Fact: a great number of Somali girls DO vissit their bf ( to be husbands if you like ) before making it official.

There you have it.

why? cause vast majority of Somali girls ( be they born-in-somali or in another country)consider themselves god-fearing. icon_razz.gif

Cara.   

Hello trollers!

For the North Americans, tonight don't forget to check out the Leonid meteor showers. If you're anywhere with low light pollution they will be visible with the naked eye.

Johnny, I don't know why the girls are dancing around the real reason, I guess they are just too charitable. But I tell it like it is: the girl was just trying to avoid your tired 1970s seduction routine. She saw the trail of rose petals, Bobby Womack's voice crooning in the background, the lava lamp's glow from around the corner, and especially the shag carpeting and decided she wasn't having none of that icon_razz.gif

Did she ask where the warankiilo was at some point?

if johnny was a woman, he would be called certain name and rightly so.

personally loose people waa isku mid, men or woman.

and did he imply the woman in his kitchen, polishing wine glasses was a sujui woman? meaning they have no morals?

away sujuyadii meeshan joogay?

i agree with lily, she had no business being in your home, or kitchen or doing kitchen stuff.

hada kahor baan maqlay why buy the cow when milk is free!!! i wont like to liken women with cows tho.

^^lol @ Suju implying having no morals & buying the cow...100% agree though!

What it is the significance of marriage or fidelity for that matter, from the angle of let's say "unconventional" individuals?

Juxa   

Johnny, i think you intentionally misunderstood me.

first i was not calling you names, just stating that it is not the custom to invite a girl back to your home. the lady in question should not accept but respond with dacas on your face and waryaa yaad imooday?

intaa ma dhicin, marka waa adiga iyo rabigaa.

now i concede some women would accept such invitation but i would expect it would be secretly.

i know women who frequent in boyfriend's house are called names in our culture, so would it not be fair if the men who allow them or invite them over share same treatment?

CL, hooyo kuu sheegi

Cara.   

Usheeg Che. Not only is the sample size unlikely to be adequate for proper statistical rigor, but chances are the subset of girls he associates with is not representative of Somali girls as a whole. To be able to make that conclusion he'll need to approach girls randomly and ask them if they visit men's homes. Preferably in the presence of their parents or significant others so the girls don't feel apprehensive about talking to a strange man.

Johnny B   

Cara,

It's enough that you crossed my heart , despite being ONLY 10 years younger than me,horta, why do you've to insist that i'm an old man?!

I own none of the things ( ok maybe one or two , but absolutely no Womack&womack album) you mentioned above.

It's colorine and no She diden't ask , as that would mean , we ARE couple. icon_razz.gif

Che`, for once in this terrorist life of yours , be frank and tell the world about that 'hijabi' who vissited you. and tell me with straight face that she diden't put a foot on the wrong side of the gate. icon_razz.gif

Abu ,

I maybe a male-wh*re if that brushes your suit,but you can't make 'Marriage' more than than what it actually is, namely, an official couplehood.

What assumptions?

Lily- nothing personal or against you I assure you. I tend to hear and find this very hypocritical;

“The VAST majority of Somali ladies would not be visiting a guy at his house before marriage.”