Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

CH i can only assume you are not suggesting cohabiting for somalida!

i mean wixi dhaca dhagaha farlagashan, atleast it cant happen publicly.

I actually had a friend who lived with her bf mainly to piss her parents off who wouldnt let her marry him for qabiil reasons and shit. The first time I visited her, I almost had a heartattack when she surprised us with the news :eek: . Needless to say we didnt approve and we delivered a daily dose of lectures and "naa ilaahay ka cabso." after a year or so,they got married. What I didnt get was, they kept saying "we dont want to rush into it" :confused: . I'm sorry but if you're in his house acting like a wife, what is there to make sure of?

In these situations, I cant help but wonder if the women are getting taken advantage of. I dont there is a woman who rather shag up with a man than have him propose and go through all the hoops for her.

Juxa   

finally darling!

put him thro imtixaanka aduunka, and allow him to honor you and your family

waaxay cohabiting :rolleyes: aduunka wax free ah majiraan

^you are kidding me, right? I now for sure Serenity has rejected all the marriage applications in last month. But you, i guess i have to check with my sources cuz you could be pulling my leg

Ibtisam   

^^Nope, no jokes, did you miss the congratulation thread? I even went to India to meet the family.

Lol @ check with sources, aniga ayab ku hoor jooga why do you need sources.

Ibtisam   

^^^^^Lool, now why would you do that!! I did not say I was locked up, just limited icon_razz.gif

Bile, you only have ONE star, we cannot trust any of our girls with you!! Hoorta maxaad aheyad? icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Sorry luuqa qualification ba ka horesa. Only if you qualify and I think I can match you ba luuq la isla gaada. Haad lakin first you must show yourself and prove yourself.

You have a fishy CV, wax ku yaaqan la kaaley. What do you mean guur xalaal, why would someone want mid xaraan ah! :D