Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

long story but I bailed out(not a biggie, she just refused to pay her damn tickets) a friend of mine because her family were freaking-out(plus she called from police station), her sister wasnt able to do it, so I paid. Anyhoo, after waiting more two hours in a stinking police station, she comes out all mad talking about "what did you tell my family? And why are they here? Why didnt you convince them to stay?" Speachless, I was like have you forgotten the police picked you up right in front of your house with everyone there?Stup!d. Then she tells me "shut up, I dont want to talk about it. I didnt need your help. I had other people coming(umm.. really? why did you call me 4times on collect if you had other people, I wanted to say"! I really struggled holding my composure and went home. Decided to sleep it off. This morning I sent a text telling her "hey thats not how you really treat someone who just bailed. And that I hate ppl like her. And wished her a nice life!" I just got a text saying "F you, you dont know what you've done!"

Are people getting nuts or is it me?

Jibreel   

^^^^Unless its a date(Actually a quadrible one of me,wifey and kiddo and you),i won't tell you what am doing. smile.gif

By the way,i did introduce myself.

Ibtisam   

C&H err you do attracting psycho friends. lol. Make friends that don't go to prison.

Seriously, don't worry about her, why waste time being angry and upset about her. You have two options, either go and find her and beat her up, it won't change anything but you will feel better and won't be angry no more. Or let it go, I mean really let it go, like she don't exist.

Jibreel, it is a double date then, I will bring my husband and half of London. Now you wanna tell me smile.gif

So effed up. Googled symptoms of anaemia.Seem to have all of them except tinnitus and get this desire to eat non-food items. Bl00dy hell I might start chewing on my hijab at this rate.

Memory loss. Can't remember names of people. So howdy cambaros and faaraxs. My name is err err umm sheesh err screw it and I am an anaemic. I think. Could be that other thing though but for the life of me I can't remember what iy was called.

Dr:so what brings u here today, Sheh

me: I don't remember doc but it ain't good

Juxa   

CH, qeyr hafalin shari kuuma timaadee, cut her loose. i cant stand ungrateful humans.

if worried about her folks, why get arrested to begin with.

had meeting with boss, got another in 40min and it is friday, umadaan yaa naga qabta?

ps: people praise you then suggest areas of improvements. nacala shuqulak

ibti, lily, faheema, are we going for a triple choc cake?

Ibtisam   

^^When, I'm always up for it, but really I have not gone out in weeks and months, I want to go OUT and not do work or talk about work or charities. :mad:

Sheh!! LOOL, it is good to see you around, at least you remember the SOL and Fb pages, so we can semi spy on you. I've been calling you for ages (in my head that is) but have not come through at the fingers end yet (that sounds eeew)

CH, qeyr hafalin shari kuuma timaadee, cut her loose. i cant stand ungrateful humans.

:D my first smile of the day. I never truelly understood the meaning of maahmahdan untill that moment. Yeah, I will never call her, ever.

Lol@ areas of improvement. Is your boss white? They use this outdated, childish strategies where they praise you first(as if you'll shatter if they give it to you straight)then bring up "areas" to improve on. Cadaanka love it :D .

I could murder some xalwa. Ibts my phone broke as in I broke it. Never mind just remembered u don't have that number anyway. That's my pimping number. Astaq...