Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

Val, lool, sidaa awgeed ayaan u jeclahay inaan dadka isku meheriyo so dat is promoting, teydu wey danbeyn bal horta dadka ha nimceestaan shuyuukhda ha danbeeyaan,

shuyuukhda hadey xaroodaan yaa dadka isku meherin!!!!

Malika   

CL,the beauty of opinion is everyone to his/her own.. ;) ,as for cohabitation is neither part of my culture nor my belief,saying that I dont see much of a difference.

Juxa,ofcourse my dear...Tell you this,I refuse to hear anything negative about marriage or marriages..Too much focus on the negativity of the institution me thinks!

Why not the positive? As social beings we all want to be loved and love,cherish and be cherished etc etc..Marka,why not just enjoy those moments of pure love without complicating them with your anxieties with bills,heblayo's new sofa,freedom to shag any living object etc..Lol

Johnny B   

^^ Ok , OK .

I just got back from a late lunch at "World class", ... so let us compare my married life to my now-life.

1: If i had a Halimo i would've taken yesterdays or last-night's 'haraa' with me as a lunch, but be happy having had my morning-stand.

2: I would have recieved double as much calls as i had from morning to now, ( a dead atheero , or a sick abti, or why not a 'qaaraan' collection calls).

3:I would long for going home more than i'm longing to my next meeting scheduled in 10 minutes.

4: I would sleep deeper and be more creative than now as i would spend little or no time on fatasizing about women.

I would have more social network of my fellow countrymen than i do now , as of her relatives.

You may add/remove points ...

now tell me i need a wifey and soon. :D

CL, i'm emotionally shallow , that is why i can't take another emotion-less soul.

looking forward to well-calculated life of Johnny now & married.

Paragon   

Malika

The 'we' regards the 'we-men' right? For men it's a different ball game. icon_razz.gif

PS: I am getting married ASAP. To shut mouths ASAP.

NGONGE   

Wrong on all counts, Johnny. If that was marraige, here take my virtual ring out (cut the finger if you have to). :D

Oz   

nuune, aakhiru zaman aala jooga sxbo. :D

PS:How could one speak about marriage and it's principles/contracts without experiencing it. I'll stay out of it for now. :D

Mpendwa-thank god for that (respecting ones opinion) granted cohabitation isn’t everyone’s cup a tea. But it’s an option for people who don’t want to embark on “Marriage”. Some are allergic to the idea of marriage hence the popularity of clandestine relationships.

p.s Of course we all want to be loved, cherished etc but I’m sure we can enjoy them without getting married?. More importantly one can enjoy all of the above from friends, families etc..Must it come from a husband?

p.s.s LOL@ Shagging any living object. Groovy baby!!

Jonny-tsk tsk....you’re worse than I thought.... You’ve just admitted to having a sorry opinion of Somali women. Tsk tsk.

J11- lol. Make haste.

Malika   

CL,love you baby girl..lakiin how can you compare the love/cherish of friends/family to the one of a beloved one,the difference is paramount sweetie.

Johnny,its obvious you had married the wrong xalimo,even on your supposedly so...Maa atheer baa kusiye gabadha?

Speaking of cohabitation , this guy lived with this woman for ten years. On his 38 birthday, he broke it off and found new love by taking it up with 31 yr old. Now they are having kid. The poor woman is now alone, childess, and bitter...I actually felt bad for her.

hi y'all