Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny B   

^ This may sound weird , but Londoners & winter blues are contradiction in terms.

A phenomena Somali girls suffer from is another winter of 'weli ma guursan ?' from the non-compromising habaryars. icon_razz.gif

^ *smiles a little*. If only I had a penny for everytime someone brough up the subject of my guur (or lack of).

Its even worse now that my younger sis has decided to take the plunge! I dont know what she is thinking jumping the line AND taking such a huge risk!

Johnny B   

^It can be a solution to a dominant elder sister who principally runs your affairs, plays the role of a dedicated parent, etc etc . icon_razz.gif

Johnny B   

CL,Marriage provides the potential platform for individual development,(maturity, sexual adventures,self-fulfilments, etc etc), the earlier the chance the better no?

Celibacy is temporary in nature. :D

Johnny B   

^Because ...

1: i stil have to find a Somali girl who is emotionally attracted to me, and vice versa.

2: unlike most Somalis,I don't believe in going into a contracted ( written or otherwise ) relationships.

3: I'm not making enough effort to get married as i've other ways to meet some of my needs.

4: I'm afraid of young girls as they're not enough stimuli, while 'groob' without baggages are scarce.

and few other reasons.

What is your take?!

Marriage and potential platform for individual development on the same sentence gosh that’s hilarious. Jonny boi have you ever considered comedy as an employment?

Care to elaborate on emotional attraction and contracted relationship?

p.s solution to celibacy is marriage mhh.. one learns something new everyday.

lol@emotionally attracted. I like the subliminal message there.

Anyway, you didnt need all the other reasons, no2 would have sufficed. Whats wrong with a contractual relationship anyway? You form all sorts of other relationships on contractual basis, dont ya? What makes a relationship any different?