Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

FUFU waa iska fahmaa waxaa ku afurtey, ugali ya sikumaawiiki ni mharaga ugunju lee ma ahoo mise Nandos chicken aa riftey

MZanzi   

LoooL nuune war ninyoho yaa ugali ku'afuri karo..sambuusa, malawax iyo kalaankal aan lafaha isi saarnay smile.gif suhuurta Ugali iyo nados chicken sharci aa kayaalo in war laga keeno

What is the healthiest food to eat when watching your figure this Ramadan? The family prefers everything deep fried or soaked in sugar, Malawax, Mandaazi, cakes, Hilib shiilan, pasta, more pasta, more Hilib, ughh. I have been having stomach pains from eating all that saliid. However, it dont look right to eat Salad for afur, does it?

Plus I dont eat suhuur so I dont want to deprive my body of nutrients.

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

What is the healthiest food to eat when watching your figure this Ramadan? The family prefers everything deep fried or soaked in sugar, Malawax, Mandaazi, cakes, Hilib shiilan, pasta, more pasta, more Hilib, ughh. I have been having stomach pains from eating all that saliid. However, it dont look right to eat Salad for afur, does it?

Plus I dont eat suhuur so I dont want to deprive my body of nutrients.

eat Baris and grilled chicken. Spagetti and busketti. fish and shrimp..dry ceesh and bread. i try to avoid fried foods as well. Period

Low fat milk works as well. Besides,you do not need to watch figures during this month, eat and you will starve anyway in the day time. smile.gif

Juxa   

zakinah, che and nuune, i think you lot need macsaro la idiin soo dhigo postada:)

Goede morgen dames en heren, bal warama?

a maasha allah religious colleague of mine told me afdar should be kept as simple as possible. making 10 different dishes and lavishly eating habeen walba, negates the true meaning of ramadan.

as such caawa waxa lagu afurayaa water and dates:)

Juxa   

JB really? how? did you help wifey clear the dishes? did you bathe the kids and read them stories? did you stop by the local jewellary store and suprised her with set of dahab? or better did you book her that trip she has been dreaming about for the past 3 years?

Juxa   

in that case it is your claim and i dont see any supporting evidence.

how is ramadanka going for you?

going good ............

She was sleeping, I was at the kitchen cooking, preparing a nice meal for her. Then woke her up with the dish ready, hot and smelling good. ,,,

Isn't that what a good kasban do .... ??? :D

Juxa   

yes yes, i concur, you were indeed good kasband.

maasha allah, well done

you did not poison her did you? no accidents at all:)

Ibtisam   

LOOOOOOOOOOL @ Did you poison.

JB that is because she is 7months and unwell!!! Trying to make out like you are a good husband!! You are evil dude! LOOL icon_razz.gif:D

Hello all.

My edo decided to fry everything with salid macasor, shidhouse I hate that thing, now chicken sambuus has a funny taste to it!

Juxa   

ibti lool, eedo wants to get some nafaqo into your tiny bones.

seriously you cant fry things with macsaro, strong taste bey leedahay.

about the poison, i see strange things every day, subxanallah things i would never imagine qof somali ah oo muslin ah inuu sameeyo:(