Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Juxa, some crazy old women been coming around the house talking about how good salid macsaro is, and healthy and no naaxli, yad yad ya, and now we are being forced to use it for everything, do you know she cooks it with food now, like suuqo and barris, I can't even eat in my own home now. We no longer stock normal saliid in my house. I am thinking of sneaking in white bread and normal salid and hiding it. redface.gif

Loool North,

Juxa   

lool north, you are deep sleeper.

ibti yes, i constantly hear how it is good for the bones and it is non fattening

islaamaha are a league of their own.

Originally posted by juxa:

yes yes, i concur, you were indeed good kasband.

maasha allah, well done

you did not poison her did you? no accidents at all:)

:D

No poison ,, no accidents nothing at all. Imagine it is 2am, it is me in the kitchen, reading a book while sipping a cuppa tea waiting for the mean to get cooked and everyone else is sleeping ,,,,

Ibtisam   

^^^WHAT where you cooking?? Oh and did she eat it? Don't say cornflakes with warm milk!!! :D

Sorry I was just guessing, did not know it might be true!!! Somalis! :eek:

N.O.R.F   

You can only sleep 3 hours a night for so long before it catches up with you. Luckily had a good casho.

Bal warama.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^WHAT where you cooking?? Oh and did she eat it? Don't say cornflakes with warm milk!!!
:D

Sorry I was just guessing, did not know it might be true!!!
Somalis! :eek:

You never learn from your trip ,, did u ? ,, xageed ku aragtay hargeisa or Burco cornflakes laga cuno ? ,,, :D

Of course she enjoyed every bit of it ...... she didn't even left me something for dhadhamis u know ,, :D

MZanzi   

salaaam aleikum somalis & somalilandersba icon_razz.gif

ever since i started ramadan hal habeen masuxuran ...wale hadan seexdo inaan so kici karin wax walba hadi lasheego

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^North Do you know any good budget hotels in Dubai?

Nothing is budget here dear but there will be good rates now. Taking ANOTHER holiday? Some people :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

^^^What are good deals, like £20- £40 a night?

Waar waa work, holiday maaxa keeney!

Loool JB I saw cornflakes, they just did not look right though!!! Maaxaad Reer Hargesia iyo Burco Baadiyo uga diigi!! :D

So what did you cook duded; I want to know if you can cook big man's meals! Plus it was so small iyaad ba kumu fiiliney, gacan adakiida!! :D Congrats anyhows. smile.gif

Fu-Fu W/salam. You do know that Somalilanders are ethnically still somali right? :D

Ibti, was good ,, she had to finish it all then complain of dibbiro later coz she was enjoying the dhadhan ,,,, :D

I don't wana tell u what it was anyway ,,, :D

MZanzi   

EDIT: JB Wado ayaad isku furtay habeel walba raashinki macaana so kari aya lagu dhihi

LoooL ibtisaam my childhood friend who'z in burco right now ayaan wacay markaasan kuiri sxb somalia kawaran markaasu yiri Somaliland dheh somaliland lol marka i thought you guys dont consider yourself as somalis anymore ..waa inaan iskala saarna hada waxi kadambeeyo icon_razz.gif