Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

you cooked meat and fed your wife at 2am? you get A* for effort next time give her cuno qafiif ah.

and what is the baby talk i am hearing?

Ibtisam   

^^LOOOL^

Fu-Fu: LOOOL

JB Wado ayaad isku furtay habeel walba raashinki macaana so kari aya lagu dhihi

LOOOL guys always worry about this, she can pretend she forgot how to cook now eh!

MZanzi   

Lool@ibti

Jb waa iga digniin sxb naaag walac ah raashin waliga haukarin she'll drag you to the kitchen anytime markaase kudhihi raashinki maalinki camal ii kari icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

JB there is nothing more attractive than a man who cooks, marka jikada kugu ogahay.

Fu-Fu xaasid baad tahay ninyow.

Ibtisam   

Fu-fu wants in JB baacad loo tuuro, ninko tried to pull a fast one on her, now he has to make up for his near mistake, let him grovel and cook!

North, no, as in my own little something something.

JB tell em that stage was a long time ago, and you got banned from the internet. MIA :D

MZanzi   

LooL@xaasid baad tahay ..walaalay xaasi maihi illaahayna maiga iga dhigo laakin when a women is pregnant they're so demanding

chubacka   

Morning ppl.

Whose found ramadan far too easy so far?

I was trying to explain to an expecting sister how easy it is, she would not believe me.

Juxa   

i think the wife saw the post where JB dreamed of taking another wife. hence he is in the cow shed and trying to win back her effections.

Ibtisam   

^^LOOOOL

JB: Haad what did you do??

I refuse to believe that in guy in SomaliLand just cooked for his wife in the middle of the nyt because he wanted to. Waaxabad sameys and waad iska maslaaxesy. It worked by the looks of it too. I'm sure you tried innad la guursaatid or something. icon_razz.gif

Chubacka SalamAlikum. I can't complin of gaajo, but I miss my sweets, cakes and drinks, I am having withdrawl symptoms and very tired, but otherwise alhumdulilah. Also the nyt is too short, for prayer and sleep. :D How come you are finding it so easy?