Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

smiles@lily with xanaq.

Ngonge and ibti waa in loo dhigo gogol. Ngonge must pay xaal and ibti must accept his apologies. Ngonge will promise he would stay away from ibti's hawo and he would refrain matches with his brother.

fatixa

-Lily-   

Che no actually it's a Siri Lankan mosque with lots of Arabs and Somalis.

DD lol.

Juxa I woke up much earlier :D , aren't you off soon too?

Ibtisam   

Lily you lazy so and so!! :D I would love to be in bed haada, in fact if I can get off early I am going to try and take a nap before Asr. I don't like sleeping after asr, partly because it is dislike, but also because of the childhood song, asar dhabadii, something seexo, cuuna lagu caabey!!!! redface.gif

Hey Ms DD

Che: No I go to a partly Saudi built mosque, run by Bangladeshi’s, with four/five fantastic imams, including a Somali one. Its congregation are North African, Somalis and Bengalis, also few reverts, It is one of the largest mosque in London, with air conditioning and clean carpets :D [so please waaxab haa iga sheekin! ] :D

Juxa, the ninku was in ref to Sayid Somaal!!!

Ms DD   

I think It is good to fast markii aad shaqo leedahay. If you are at home all day and in bed, all you will think about is food.

^What are you talking about Ibti?

Never mind :D

Lily-I have never seen or been to Sri Lankan mosque.We have Pakistani, the Imam takes his sweet time to read the Quran. I think he likes the sound of his voice.

-Lily-   

lol@Che, salad should never be rushed. We have lots of Pakistanis too and some Indians. Everyone really. And they have just refurbished the mosque so its nice and clean, spacious and airy.

Ibti, I actually went to bed at 4 am and woke at 11. I walked around the house and now I'm back in bed. Besides I am job hunting in bed, I am not lazy icon_razz.gif

DD starnegly enough I have not been hungry since I started fasting, I have been tired, forgetfull and a bit dazed though. Food is the last thing on my mind (well apart from what to prepare for afur).

Juxa   

ibti yes waan ku fahmay, i have not heard from him either. waxan islahaa soonki baa qabtay ee give him few more days.

lily i am envious nooh. i wish i was at home, i like being at home and doing nothing.

waves@DD ii waran?

Maalin wanaagsan trollers !

How has your ramadan been so far ?

aniga meesha qaajo iigu dishay .. 16 hours of fasting is taking its toll already.

I feel mentally sluggish this morning

Ibtisam   

*** waves @ Geel Jire We are also living 16hrs fasting, if I can do it, so can u dude :D

Juxa, hmmmm

Lily lol, forget job hunting for Ramdan lady and chill.

Lily-Talking about taking 10 minutes just to finish Faataxo.

Geeljire..16 hrs is nothing-next don't eat saxuur, people who stuff themselves early in the morning to be hungry.

Ms DD   

Hey Juxa war ma jiro..excpt gaajo. Once I eat afur which consists of porridge and salad with plenty of water..i get soo full and that i cant eat suhuur.

LilyYeah, relxa and enjoy ramadan. Job hunting is for bacda ramadan.

You know guys, I have no one's number as i left my mobile in the UK. Pm me your numbers per favor..

Juxa   

Ms DD yaah what did you say? you left us behind as you embarked on new exciting adventure

alla anigaayeeeeeeeeeeeee ey.

not cooking today, i am on strike. ibti which mosque do you go to, dhagta igu sheeg

Ibtisam   

#^^^Juxa it is a bit far for, angia iyo sheh, faheema iyo few others baa isku heesan, it is heading towards SOL mosque at this rate though icon_razz.gif lool

Ms DD, say what?? You did not?? beenta?? xara, weyin siaadsu, eelin daar kii iyo kaabhii baad kaa carari gaadey!!! :D