Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

if indeed he is ill, allaha caafiyo, if not he better up his game and deliver:)

sheh, i think for first time ever, this ramadan some stuff will actually shrink.

blessing in disguise i say.

Ms DD   

How are you feeling sheh?

GJ

Thanks walaal.. Normally it takes me a while to decode ibti's somali, but today.. too hungry to try.

lol@shrinking stuff..too true wacadale

Hunguri   

Juxa, saaxiib you are calling the wrong time :D Its the time to prepare the affur and casho.

PS:-

Please, inanta aad ha u mashquulin, taleefanka markaad ku hadlysidna warka soo koob!

Regards,

Department of Affuro and Saanbuuse

UK

Lol Ibts xaraam caleykum! I left Sayid a msg asking if u n he were puliing my lug.I said I would do it for charity if true. Smiling itself is a charity! Huh. There moral dilemma sorted. smile.gif

I am alright, Ibts, DD, having a two day old migrane BEFORE Ramadan started was bound to be a bummer(I took prescription migraine pills off a colleague n popped one last night. So floaty n pain-free, I am turning into Bill from Bill n Ted's excellent adventures. Or is it Ted? Kala daran.But I am mending..praise the Lord! Totally radical.

-Lily-   

Hmmm, I cant picture them giving me a prayer room. I don't know, at least in my last job there was 1 Asian girl. Being polite gets boring when you have nothing in common with work colleagues :( .

The pay is OK Che.

Juxa   

sheh is there any left?

hunguri, thanks for waanada, i always tend to keep it short but powerful, besides i am eedo to the family so tolerated.

Lily maxaa kaga galay colorka dubkooda, take the job, i miss having you nicely located in central london. besides, cadaan people are very accomodating, you probably will be able to pray any room.

Ngonge, what language looga hadlaa gurigada

Lily, being the token EFFNIK has its perks.U can get away with more hehe.U can also make some seriously kooky stuff about ur people and they dare laugh!! Have fun with it.