Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Juxa   

hello CL:) manooshahay.

torobo fuurbo is actually derived from italian:) fufu waayeel baad tahay lol.

Ibti, i dont like to argue about the housework, but i think it is inhumane to sit and watch one person doing all the chores.

Juxa, you been too fish & chips here ....... easy girl ,, i told u many times ,, easy.

Sheekooyin badan baan hayaa and if i start, then wax kalaa dhici doona. :D

Ibti, ninkan fufu is not talking in Somali, it is Italian and wants u to believe it is Somali.

Juxa   

what fish n chips? xaal baa kugu waajib ah?

tut tut tut, you jusst want us to agree with your ways! no adeer no

MZanzi   

LooL JB Afsomaliga so talyaani la shanaadheeyay ma ahan

Juxa haahey wale inaan waayeeel ahay aduunyo wax badan wana so indha maqiiqsanaa smile.gif

Life without coffee is proving to be feer feery difficult. I possess unholy mood swings, but strangely enough waking up for suxuur and drinking coffee helps.

How is Ramadan treating you guys?

Juxa- alive and kicking just didn’t have energy to think let alone read anything. Pretending to do work is my speciality now.

NGONGE   

Hello CL.

Originally posted by juxa:

Ibti, i dont like to argue about the housework, but i think it is inhumane to sit and watch one person doing all the chores.

Why? It's good for her self-esteem and wellbeing...... :D

MZanzi   

Ngonge sxb laawe ayaa tahay Ninki A&T aha meel ku sheeg .....Misa ninka Ramadaanka ayuu 7dobo galay odayga wuu farsamo badnaaye

Ibtisam   

LOOOL Juxa it depends on inan laisku ficinahaey, most Somali families are very formal structures. Like no one talks to the big man, and he does not laugh and joke, they even speak formal to their wife when people are around. You would not think they are married. LOL

But any normal person will start helping if they are just sitting around or standing there while the other one is doing the chores- at least uu sheekey.

CL loool, pretending to work was always your specialty!

Juxa   

Ngonge thinking you are a lost cause would be initial reaction. lakin i get great satisfaction that maybe just maybe you are caano-madaadshe (that is today's word).

NGONGE   

Heh@Juxa. I don't lift a single finger. There is no joke here. She used to complain but now she got used to it and accepts that she can't have it all. :D