Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^Okay now I get it, you forgot your anniversary.

Wait they celebrate anniversary in SL. Oh wa ilbaax eh!!

Congrats baal haad.

That was last month and no it is not celebrated here but i do when i remember ,, :D

This had nothing to do with anything ,,, was just out of the blue and that was the good part of it

Ibtisam   

^^So now ciirka ayaad isla tiig because you cooked out the blue once!! She does it all the other time you know. don't be rii iis nuug tey. :D

My boss is break fast today with:

1- Iraqi Jew

2- Shia Muslim

3- Christian

4- Him; Sunni Muslim

He goes, it should be interesting lol :D

Ibtisam   

Juxa, in front of their wife too, anigu albaabka aya sii takanahey with my suitcase, joke or no joke, some ladies wa miskeen. :Dredface.gif

Juxa   

Seriously explain to me, how a capable bachelor, who does his own cleaning, cooking, ironing becomes instantly cuuryaan as soon as the meher uudhaco.

I think it is unfair to expect a wife to cook, clean and clear after you. specially when she works full time too or cares for the children.

Raga somalida mentality aad uxun baa ku jirta, i did not know marriage equals unpaid jaariyad

Ibti, i know sisters who wont mind sharing, but i have been clear about this point from the beginning, i dont share shoes and husbands. If my terms are unacceptable, iska bax.

Ibtisam   

JB I don't shout or yell, I don't want him to think I am pi*ssed off you know. I want him to think, shidhouse she didn't even look back. icon_razz.gif I'll be gone like the wind. :D

Fu-fu what is trobo fuurbo??

Actually I think if she does not work (i.e. paid job outside of the house) then her full time paid job is at home, she should not get any help unless she is unwell or something and there are no excuses as to why there is no food or house is not in order. It is not like he asks her to come to work with him to help out.

BUT where both work, outside of the house, they must share the housework, otherwise she has two jobs and only gets paid for one.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ share shoes!

MZanzi   

ibtisaam adiga maalin walba ma afsomali ayaan kumicneyn :mad: sidan si ma ahane miyigi bal kulaabo oo halsano so joog icon_razz.gif

trobo fuurbo=too clever

Ibtisam   

^^Well speak/ write normal somali, you never see me asking anyone else to micneyn what they said :mad: You insist on speak to me like I am your ciyaal xaafad and then complain when I say YA!?

Why could you just not say wey maskax ficinatey istead of trobo fuurbo! icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

**Hey CL, smile.gif how is Ramdan treating you, and how you coping without coffee?

Even if I wanted to change I can't! LOL