Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^subxanallah!

i don't know what to say to you walaal- other than - are you okay??

btw - thank you for your prayer and may Allah accept it. my father passed away tuesday morning.

it's a bad dream which I shouldn't be sharing to be honest. Two weekends before that I was talking to my mum and dad about a man my father grew up with. I don't know how we got to him- probably me milking my dad for stories of the past. My mum called me 2 days later to say the man had died. He was probably already dead(and nobody knew) while we were talking about his childhood. :(

nuune   

Geeljire, wlcme sxb, aminkan ayaad adiguna tiraahdaa Subax wanaagsan lol

Sayid, sxb naf kastaa wey dhadhamin geeridu, waa un la kala horreeyaa un, waana la isku daba xigaa, shan ka mida familkeyga ayaa geeriyoodey sanadkan kaliya.

Inaan ku cibro qaadano weeye uusan addduunku nala tagin, aakhirana aan xasuusano.

Intii dhimatey Ilaahay ha u naxariisto

^ wlc widaw

aminkan xee ahayd ?

imika/imikadan miyay ula jeedaada ahayd ?

aniga dhawaan buu waagu ii baryay .... marka saacadiina saxda

nuune   

lol@imika, imikadan, yeah they all da same sxb,

adigaa dadka ugu danbeeyo waxa uu waaga u baryo

lool@saacadiina saxda eheh

sheherazade - Strange things!! - nevertheless as all the other have being saying "death is the only sure thing in life"

nuune - it weird, despite being expected - death- gives you that shock when you hear it. in my short existence in this world, i have only known three people who died in my immidiate family; my beloved maternal ayeeyo, uncle and now my father. my ayeeyo and father were ill for a while - so their death were like mercy from Allah. My uncle was accidentally shot whilst separating two men fighting each other at checkpoint.

Aaliyyah   

"" Verily, with ALLAH alone is the knowledge of the Hour. And HE sends down the rain, and HE knows what is in the wombs. And no soul knows what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul knows in what land it will die. Surely, ALLAH is All-Knowing, All-Aware. "" 31:34

Death is an eye opener. You are definitely right, losing someone dear to you will make you realize how this world is nothing bt temporary. I lost someone dear to me at the age of 15, a very close relative of mine.I guess it makes you question yourself whether you are next ? makes you realize that you need to start changing your life for the better. None, of us know when we are going to die, so its the best that we all stay ready. As death has no age tag attached to it. People die so young, a young sister who is only 20 years old passed away recently. May Allah swt have mercy on her. Inshallah we should stay prepared at all times.

wa salaam

-------------------------

Islam is a way of life

Pucca   

^true, thanks for the reminder.

say, lady i've been trying to pick a person to stalk and i've finally chosen a person...and guess who that lucky someone is?? You! *claps* Yes, so if you see anyone waving at you or watching you from behind text books...simply wave and say salaams... smile.gif im told the only way im going to master the art of silent stalking..is through practice. smile.gif you'll be rewarded for helping me inshallah.

Urban   

Today I served this lady at the counter and I could've sworn it was Ms DD.. she was somali, and looked exactly like you ms DD (well, your avatar). ponder.gif

Paragon   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

it's a bad dream which I shouldn't be sharing to be honest. Two weekends before that I was talking to my mum and dad about a man my father grew up with. I don't know how we got to him- probably me milking my dad for stories of the past. My mum called me 2 days later to say the man had died. He was probably already dead(and nobody knew) while we were talking about his childhood.
:(

Transferable skills.... Alla ya raxma...

Alxamdulillaah anigu I don't see dead people walking anymore...although I had dreamnt being in an earth quake few nights ago only to hear of one in Pakistan :( .

The hope is that all will fade away....hopefully sooner...

Pucca   

i dont know bout the guys but im doing great! had me some hamdis...saw a korean dude on the subway but since he wasnt sporting any 'muslim brother' signs i had to look away and mutter a silent duah "god please guide him inshallah".

alhamdulilah my day was perfectly...perfecto!

how bout you aaliyah?