Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Wa salaam, Ibti.

NG, nice to see your dorky self back.

I had a month to read some stuff on equality and do an online test, only to realise today is my deadline! Crap.

Good day all!

Ibtisam   

^^Hey val. Good luck! Lol The art of waiting last min.com! lol

Where is JB and North I need to get three Somalilanders to Nairobi on friday the 5th December. Any idea at all on what the best way to do that might be? Only airline i can find which flies from Hargeisa is Ethiopian Airways which would require for them to stay over in Addis for a night. Argh! Inter-African air transport sucks! Can someone help.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

nuune   

Ibti, Jubba Airways & African Star Airline also fly from Hargeisa, will connect them to Boosaaso or MOgadishu en route to Nairobi.

Same for Daallo Airline, it connects you to Mogadishu(yes it is safe to fly there for transit), for few hours transit then Nairobi.

nuune   

^^^ Then fly from Hargeisa to Addis Ababa, from Addis Ababa, you can catch up Kenya Airways direct from Addis, quick flight, easy and enjoyable Jumbo Airline.

STOIC   

Sitting in a Histology lab.So booooooring! The Philies won last night the World Series- half of the people didn't show up.If I was only doing great in this class then maybe I'll have been too "intoxicated" to show up like the rest!

PS Yes we use our laptops to view slides, and I'm being lazy trolling here.LOl

Ibtisam   

Ngonge Shhuuh! What is wrong with you old man. Old man where is CL I miss that mad women.

Sayid good to see you out and about dear. smile.gif

Abtigiis   

SAYID

Walaal iga raali ahoww. And Ilaahay samir iyo iiman ha kaa siiiyo, aabana Janadii fardawsa alla ha ka waraabiyo. I am just alerted to this tragedy by a good and considerate person.

Walaal, apologees mark kale, lama socon.

LOL@A&T - i see that you are still sef la bood wax ma hubsada ah - its okay walaal - think nothing of it and thanks for your condolence.

Ibti & Nuune - likwise! although i have been out and about the last few days i just hadn't come in here.

^ I was hoping u wouldn't be here. I pray your father is forgiven and gains paradise.

I don't know when your father passed away. The other day I had an intense dream- dreamed my father died- and someone put a post up about it on SOL. It was so friggin intense I weeped when I woke up. Then I saw the post on your dad and I've been avoiding you since. Freaked out all over again.