-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

I went out for a walk around the campus. Halloween costumes count:

-2 x The Joker from Batman*

-A very elegant female Grim Reaper, complete with scythe

-A bumblebee and a butterfly

-A rooster

-Some fat lady in a giant pink mumu, a pink headdress, and a pink-and-black afghan over her shoulder :confused:

*There's a rumor flying around that one of the Jokers ran into a Psych 101 class, started telling crazy stories on stage and was then chased out by Batman! I wonder if the videos are on YouTube yet...

Malika   

Imagine the point hiding behind a curtain throwing eggs at kids..Lol xasiid!

Lily are you still at work? What are your weekend plans?

-Lily-   

I thought he was cleaning up, more like chasing yobs down his drive way...

Yes I'm at work, till 6 unfortunately.

Tmwr I'm planning to go shopping & help my best mate get bits & pieces for her upcoming wedding, Sunday I have no plans yet.

How about you?

Malika   

I got rollers on[do people still use those], got a friends farewell party to go later,she is finally moving back home. Which means am so envious of her.

Tommorrow,got a wedding to go to, but am yet to decided.These Somali weddings cost an arm and a leg..I saw a beautiful green dirac at the local SOmali shop,will match so well with my not yet worn green sandals..ah,darn this credit cruch,just received a notice on electricity and gas going up this month..argh.

after my life story..Aaw..so your going to be the best girl huh?

ElPunto   

Chase people? Throw eggs at them? Somalis always see violence in everything even the ladies.

No - we just turn off all the lights and pretend we're not home. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to satisfy the candy crazed kiddies and their minders. We usually get 4 or 5 eggs thrown strategically at hard to reach areas.

-Lily-   

Yeah I'A.

Don’t worry too much about the credit crunch, I'm sure you have something in your wardrobe you can wear again, the tragedy of diracs, they never get worn more than once.

Sounds like a fun & busy wkend.

Edit: The Point, surely its a natural instinct to chase people who are planning to egg your door? I see no violence in that.