Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Buuxo   

Originally posted by Oz:

Cabdiyo Cabdi,

Are you reer-London? The guy is so smart. He is expressionless when listening to their sickening views. I recently watched his search for Michael Jackson
:D
It was classic how he indirectly offended Michael Jackson's sexuality in front of his Michael's father
:D
I have only watched three documentaries. I must admit I couldn't believe his interview with the neo-Nazi's. The mother with two children, her husband was an educator, hence, which is why he didn't do the interview. Imagine not knowing your teacher is a racist :eek:

No,Im reer-Ostraaliya. He doesn't say much but hi expressions are classic tho.Damn i missed the M.Jackson one,would of been interesting to watch.

But about the racist teacher, i had one in primary skool,must of been 7/8yrs old. And i remember he would not help me and another somali kid.He would not give us stickers :D let alone mark our handwriting. Everytime the kids went to collect their books that were to be marked. Me and the somali kid ,would not find our and spent the rest of the day crawling around the class room to find them around tight-spots or underneith the reading couch. :mad:

Subax wanaagsan ,,,, just had my usual breakfast, well, i mean an unusual one at maansoor hotel, ommlette with Somali tea and coffee.

I'm in da downtown now trying to see although i didn't miss anything as i went home around 1:30am last night.

Everything is back to normal except the offices that are not working today.

peasant   

wanaagsan waryaa.. It feels like day after 911 morining in new york I suppose . Waraa at least you can eat, I think i would be sick to the stomach had i saw that much of a blood.

-Lily-   

Changing server providor?

I am looking forward to new Westfield Shopping complex, no more out in the cold/rain in Oxford Circus, I just hope it isn't hideously busy.

Malika   

^You and a million teenagers,thats all my little cousins talk about,the westfield shopping complex!..heh

Morning people.

NGONGE   

^^ Have you not been paying attention? I moved home.

I went to Oxford Circus on Saturday for no reason at all. After five minutes, I went back home!

Nuune,

It was a great game but arsenal.