Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Oz   

Asalamu alaykum all members,

Does anyone know Louis Theroux from BBC? He is Jewish and his documentaries are okay. Anyone?

Buuxo   

wasalam, OZ. I love his docs. It's simply crazy,going to neo-Nazis and extremists trying to understand their views. :D

Oz   

Cabdiyo Cabdi,

Are you reer-London? The guy is so smart. He is expressionless when listening to their sickening views. I recently watched his search for Michael Jackson :D It was classic how he indirectly offended Michael Jackson's sexuality in front of his Michael's father :D I have only watched three documentaries. I must admit I couldn't believe his interview with the neo-Nazi's. The mother with two children, her husband was an educator, hence, which is why he didn't do the interview. Imagine not knowing your teacher is a racist :eek:

Good morning trollers and their secretaries ,,,,, :D

nuune & Norf, everyone can do an organized trip to Laasgeel but there is no effective tourism agancy for the moment.

Those from outside are few and their money is gone with the Shaxaad of the first week then the complain, and those live here, the good one are struggling with the life and the bad ones are not looking for more than their Khat.

I'm thinking of making paradise place in Sheikh ,,,

peasant   

^ JB as the saying goes "If you build it they will come"

If you have what takes to do so, I would say dont hesitate...

peasant   

I dont have money but I can give you valuable ideas! Get your self an old soviet radar and rent some beat up MIG fighers from russian mafias in europe. Trust me these guys can find you everything as long you got what they want. Then start sky piracy by intercepting intercontinental flights and landing them in somalia. The rest you know it pretty much...

p.s JB no one thought about this one yet and you will be pretty much a pioneer in that turf.

nuune   

JB, we would hook up, bal aan ku soo gaaro mar aan fogeyn, si aanu qorshahaasi u hirgalino :D

we will drag Norf as well into it with his construction design ideas,

JB, bal qumaati uga fakkir, waa arrin wanaagsan niyahow smile.gif

nuune   

^^ Norf lol, waa hagaag, kal fadhi waa inaan yeelanaa eynu ku shaaheeno si maskaxda aan uga shaqeesiino, Lpool footie session would be perfect :D

Wot you reckon would happen Pompay tonight, I think they play physical game, if Lpool passes Pompay, the hope for a title would be ALIVE, unstopable bey noqonayaan, Ngonge would say Lpool will end up 4th pace, ninku raja malahan :D

N.O.R.F   

^^JB waraaqaha uun ayuu inoo saxeexi laakin wax shaqo'a ma qabanaayo lol

I hope Ngonge carries on complaining about Liverpool performances. He probably had a problem with the way we played on Sunday! Pompey will be tough. Spurs on Sat is a bigger game.