Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^Looooool..Sayid. ii waraan?

I thinking the boys adreline is still pumping and they are busy in the politic section.

The girls are tucked away in their male free zone,talking girly girly talk..heh

Lily, my friday is yet to begin,its the end of the month.I am avoiding going out, cant afford to spend money I dont have..oh,am on half term holiday, so am still in pajamas, with a large glass of fruit smoothie.

Aaliyyah   

Good morning Pucca, I am glad your day was well yesterday. I just woke up so can't say much for 2day bt yesterday was great as well alhmadililah.

Hopefully, the rest of you solers are well too...

salaam...

p.s. adiga iyo korean maxa nikala haysta icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ You just woke up? No work or study today? Darn these smelly students.

Salaam to you, Norf, Sayid and Malika.

Pucca   

im thinking of dropping them...they have really really small teeth.

but um aaliyah darling...i shall be seeing you today *wink* do smile much and be nice.

Pucca, after all that undying-passion, you would consider dumping them for having small teeth? Tut tut. Fickleness, thy name is...... icon_razz.gif

Halloween eve and having to look at the horribly disappointed faces of the little kiddies who knock on our door and leave empty handed. :(

I think I'll buy a bag of candy on my home, I'A.

Cara.   

Hello trollers.

They don't have to leave empty-handed Val. You can scrounge up something, maybe breath mints or antacid tablets, throw in the occasional bit of uunsi too. Anything to avoid having your home toilet-papered or egged.

Ngonge, I only woke up a couple of hours too. Still waiting for the coffee to kick in. I had almost given it up over the last few months, but work is crazy again :(

NGONGE   

Ask JB for such help. He's the Facebook expert on here. By the way, how come you didn't even add me to your facebook? Not that I use mine much. Heh (and no, I was asking for a polite invite that I would have turned down anyway). :D

Cara,

All addicts blame their addictions on one thing or another. Keep telling yourself that, dear.

ps

Coffee is rubbish. Give me diet coke anytime.

Ibtisam   

^^^MEdia has nothing else to report, those two were being their usual childish self, but this time they picked the wrong dude and the wrong time [i.e. when the papers had nothing else to report]

As for the grandfather, I really do not get it, and there is something ironically funny about a women who is a band called Satanic Sluts giving moral advise. Like is she serious. And I am sure the old man knew she was a right old bag.

Oh and now she is selling her story for cash! :D