Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

These days death seems to be making a comeback. It’s everywhere! Or maybe I’m getting old and my antenna is more attuned to such subjects!

I can’t even hear properly these days (did you do the sound test I posted?).

Ibtisam   

^I don't think so, I think there are just more people passing away these days. My friend’s dad died last week. I live behind a mosque, and in the morning as I rush pass, late for work as usual I see the funeral car getting prepared. Everyday!. Freaks me out a little, I always stop for a moment. I wonder when it is going to be my turn. Too bad there is no way of finding out. :(

Ms DD   

Intisam & NGO

Funny you should mention that. ALl this month, at the masjid we were told about 6 people dying. One 14yrd girls died of cancer. A boy of 21 died of brain tumour. A somali lady who had 5 kids passed away at the begining of ramadan.

Death will happen for sure. Not sure though in the state we will die. Allow Qaatumo xumo hanagu dilin.

Shakti   

^ALLAHYARHAMU @ those ppl

I take life 4 granted, its really hard to imagine that I (or anyone i know) might someday be 6 feet under

STOIC   

^^^Valentenah waan kusalamay inaadheer.

PS: The pangs of Ramathan hunger is killing me today.The clock is ticking slowly.And am bored......

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I bring greetings from
Serenity

Oh thank you my dear :D .

I cant blv I've been reduced to writing on the troll corner at 11:35PM!! Does any1 even come here at night? Grrr. I hate ma new job (I like the pay tho, quite alot actually icon_razz.gif ).

Ii baashaala trolls. I just realized that I started this topic when I was at my last job! I was re-reading some of the earlier pages and it brought back so many sweet memories of my old work place... plenty of internet surfing, email groups, long lunches, sun-bathing sessions and all the wonderful and great looking people there. Oh, this is sad and sweet at the same time.

I had a difficult morning.

First my train got cancelled and then I had an accident with a cyclist. He crashed into me and then proceeded to screech at me, calling me a fat slag! I was horrified. I'm not fat!

Grr...even the memory hurts.

SeeKer   

^^^Poor dear. I haven't slept a wink and I am still awake and its nearly time for fajr. I am enjoying my caffine before fajr comes around and watching BBC on the TV. Want a cuppa? (tea off course}

Ngonge, your sound test made me feel awful till I read the disclaimer which said that under 17Mkhz is only heard by under 20's smile.gif

NGONGE   

Was the bicycle damaged by any chance? :D

Cheer up, Seeker; I only could hear the first one (8khz) and none of the others. At least you’re normal. I am DEAF. :(