Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

SeeKer   

Ain't it always insomnia. Everywhere around me I am hearing alarms waking people up. :(

Ng, You are deaf among other things. Seems like some of your body organs are starting to give up on you a lil early. ;) Chin up guv'nor as they say in England

NG is very old and soon to be senile. What do you expect?

Seeker, are you doing the don't sleep all night and then stay up all day (sans stimulants) till you fall flat on your face come evening thing?

SeeKer   

Every fall this happens. Must be my body cycling with the season. I always go through bouts of not getting sleep for long stretches of time. Max I have done is 72 hours and when I finally succumbed to sleep I didn't wake up for 15 hours. My roomate nearly declared me dead and coaxed me out of my bed with pancakes, eggs, potatoes and hot coffee! Normally I don't care but I don't need this right now. I have an important exam during this week and I am **insert bleep** if I don't get some sleep. So, HELP!!.

Oh damn time to get to class and then to a eight hourwork shift. Ya Allah give me strength today.

NGONGE   

^^^ Did you do the audio test, bike-wrecker?

Seeker, during Ramadan, I too have become an insomniac. I’ve been managing on four hour’s sleep per day. Last night (or rather this morning) I went to bed at 4.00 AM and was up by 7.30!

This is not healthy. It’s cool but not at all healthy.

^ Weren't you always an insomniac?

And no, I haven't done the audio test (I work in an open-plan office, duh). What is it about? The teenage-repellent sound wave thingy?

Seeker, I'm feeling sorry for you. I know the zombie feeling of sleeplessness very well.

Sometimes it's just easier to take drugs.

PS: I'm NOT a bike-wrecker!! :mad:

NGONGE   

^^^

I was an amateur insomniac but now I’m the real thing. :D

Oh, if I could only get some sleep

Creeky noises make my skin creep

I need to get some sleep

I can't get no sleep....

Originally posted by NGONGE:

These days death seems to be making a comeback. It’s everywhere! Or maybe I’m getting old and my antenna is more attuned to such subjects!

I can’t even hear properly these days (did you do the sound test I posted?).

I did the test, and Iam sad to announce NGONGE is getting old. Time is catching up with him. Maybe that's your antenna is little more attuned to the subject of death, and dam the news on tv doesn't help either. Apparently, somewhere between 50 to 100 Iraqis die per day. And 50 South Africans die every day of violent crimes, horrifying statistics for country at peace.

No more news for me at least for while.

Shakti   

Seeker, Exercise 1/2hour before going 2 bed… if that doesn’t knock u out.. than have someone knock u out smile.gif .. seriously EXERCISE does help

Shakti   

Has anyone lost weight during Ramadan.. gosh im so scared today? In mist of running late to work.. I randomly put on a lose exterior… now scared of demolition the whole building down