Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

Restaurant in Harlesden, London? Are you kidding? The place is dangerous. The other day a somali girl ayaa lagu goobtey by 2 Afro-carribean ladies. Not one somali lifted a finger to help.

Incidently, has anybody been to The Village restaurant in Fulham? I heard good reviews.

Ms DD   

Sorry Ngonge..that taught me never to butt in.

Northerner: Lagu goobety = La isugu tegay = 1 against 2.

Em, what's wrong with Harlesden?

NG,

No I haven't heard of any new fabulous restaurant. Is there one in Harl? My colleagues keep asking me to take them to a Somali restaurant and I'm kinda tired of fobbing them off.

And yes, our Serenity is gainfully employed again. Thank the good lord.

Cambarro, the Village restaurant is aight.

Ms DD   

There is a new restaurant in Kilburn, called Sagal...I would definately ignore. The food wasnt cooked properly...talk about bariis masakooto ah!

NGONGE   

^^^ Are you some kind of food critic?

Val, you dizzy girl, I’ve already said that the restaurant thing was a joke. Bah! You’ll never get it.

Serenity, have you heard about the Village Restaurant in Fulham? Waxa la yedhi it’s a great place. When are you going to invite me there?

^ So you want to be taken out? Is that it?

I'm suddenly getting a flashback of that Rum advert on TV where someone is smacking this poor bloke with a big fish and telling him 'you'll never be a fisherman'.

Ms DD   

Ngonge

Appreciation for food is an art. Not many people master it. Even simple foods deserve appreciation. Wolfing down food is terribly unsophisticated.

Random question: Have you ever noticed how much nicer food tastes when you're on holiday and how you can never quite recreate the taste at home?

^ Maybe. But I think he's decided he doesn't want to wait another twenty years for a spanking new minyaro. I think the Misyar stuff has gone to his head.

Cambarro, food cooked by other people always tastes great to me.

NGONGE   

^^^ I shall not say 'qabilto' for any lady that does not own her own place and earns less than 50K! If you know of such a lady and she's Misyar-friendly, you'll be good enough to tell me, won't you? ;)