Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

LoL @ Fab, nothing is free dheh.

Norf, yeah. What do you think happens to the millions from congestion charging? Surely, that money should be able to subsidise public transport? And now I hear Venezuela will be subsidising Oyster Card and fuel for London Buses? How bizarre.

Hi Uchi. *Waves*

NGONGE   

^^^ Clever Ken is trying to force people to use his Oyster cards. Not really a bad thing if you ask me. I’m not sure about the details here (so don't quote me) but I don’t think these price rises apply to Oyster Cards.

Troll corner, I miss it. I needed it at about 3pm today when I was useless at work and still had to sit at desk useless at being useless. Gone are the days when I pretended to be busy in times of abject uselessness.

This last blast of warm weather..there ought to be a smell-o-meter on the tube to warn the sensitive. I escaped the office at 5pm today only to stand next to somebody that had a certain something on him or is it of him that was in the early stages of putrification. I stared at his back, up-ed and down-ed him but saw no sign of gangrene. Relieved yet irritated I twisted my body away and tried to read my book. Every once in a while a gust of warm air(where from I dare not ponder) would reintroduce me to this man's eau de unnatural and I would wince. Is there a drought? Or is it hip to smell in the 00s?

Later on the bus with a hint of pong, whilst stuck in traffic, I stared out into the world and watched a Muslim woman drop her heavy weight onto a low wall and pull her pram closer to her. I busied myself with her possible ethnicity- Turkish, Kurdish..when her face broke into an unexpected smile and she gabbered something to the child.

Suddenly she bends forward, does 'the khaakh' and propels into the ground a ball of mucus. She sits back, darts her tongue back in quickly in an attempt to retrieve a lingering neither on mouth neither on floor drip and fails. The drip drops into her red hijab. I turn away and ask the universe why, why-oh-why it has to make me privy to its ouucc.

I jump off the bus leaving behind a chorus of swearing- the bus ended at that stop unexpectedly but mercifully it was my stop- and I walked into the supermarket. In the buscuit aisle-never shop when hungry- I walk into a cloud of weed. Or skunk. Or hash. This too has become common-place, smoking in public places, youngsters and oldsters leaving behind a trail of marijuana gas; the new way to pass the spliff.

I got home and made the most wholesome dessert imaginable- strawberry yoghurt, dried berries, polmengranate, nectarines, banana, cherries and sugar to taste(so I cheated) and sat down to eat not it but cheese and onion rolls followed by a greasy Turkish burger.

I love London-living. Now who wants a healthy dessert? I have run out of room and the ooucc(self-induced this time) has returned.

Ah, I feel like a troll.

Castro   

^ Thanks. I was eating my lunch leftovers and was so glad to see your name on the forum only to have difficulty swalloing my goat meat and rice. Must you be so graphic, woman? :mad:

^Yes.

I have succumbed to the fruit goodness. Though the attempt to negate the hidden and visible fat that was dinner is just having me be a glutton. Slap on wrist had I the energy.

Good to see you too. There's goat meat inbetween your missing front teeth. Eew. How do you do that? Velcro on cirid?

Nephissa   

I'm killing time at the airport. I found free time online..oh oh 30 seconds left! The plane is late, so I thought to myself hmmmm, I wonder how much to get online? Didn't really matter cause I didn't want to spend $ but to my surprise, the computer showed there was just over 4 minutes left on it. I looked around and it seemed that whomever had logged in had left, I thought BONUS! So where is the first and only place I head to? YUP here! LOL.

Edit: Wish me a safe trip, hope no lunatic comes on board and declares he's taking us all back to Allah.

N.O.R.F   

Funny how those 'pretending' to be 'too busy' cant help themselves when it comes trolling :D

goes off for a fish (fresh) biryani

NGONGE   

Heh. Sheherazade

That was a superb description. Great to know that you have a stomach of steel (unlike some other Nomads). :D

me   

^^^ Have you noticed these days they don't wear traditional arabic clothes. They is scarrrrredddd. Only Arabs would spend money in their enemies country.

me   

^^^outspend me, I dont even shop, my mom does teh shopping for me. Its great that the Brits are spending money in UAE, but they own the place.How many BRitish expatriates are in UAE?

So how much money are they exactly taking out of teh economy and how much are they spending?