Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

We got all kinds, tickets to concerts, go carting, paint balling all aimed at winning future contracts with us. Every other Thursday we would go to a fancy place in C London and eat for free :D None of that now :(

A secret Santa? what is that? An admirer?

Be wary of the office drunks for the next couple of weeks :rolleyes:

^ LoL..I see. Well if any of that happened here, it would be corruption.

Secret santa is a game where you pick a name (of a colleague) out of a hat (by random) and get them a present. It saves staff from having to get EVERYONE in the team/dept a pressie. Quite handy really.

^And the fun part is, you cant find out who bought you the present. Randomly pick names, ramdomly place presents back in the box.

I say the fun part, because people can try and get really funny with the presents. Weird presents traded in the last secret santa at my workplace included candy g-strings (the look on the BA's face when she opened it was priceless!) and little rubber ducks for baths.

There is usually a budget set for everyone of 10/15bucks too.

Zafir   

I received key chains for three consecutive years. I freaking hate key chains. Are gift certificates too much to ask for?

Guess what I got from my secret santa this year? Another pair of earrings.

This is the fourth pair I'm getting as a present from colleagues (2 b/ds and 2 xmases).

I'm building up quite a small collection of earrings, I must say.

^ I don't think I own a pair. Maybe one, so cheap it's probably gone that funny colour. I don't do earrings. My mother would make me wear them when I was girl if I was going out with her- I hated them even then..

Wait, there's a gold pair from nayntiin coodh coodh somewhere(with hooyo- in her pot at the end of the rainbow).

Pujah   

^^ Sheh C'moooon a woman with no earings...runta sheeg there must be dozen pairs around the house eh!!!

after all earings come in third in women's collection ofcourse after shoes and bags ;)