Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

me   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

The real and biggest troll here is that vile
Val. She acts all nice and sweet, posts all those harmless messages of hers and pretends to be nice to everyone. Very disruptive and distracting that.

Hahahahahahahha, I am not gonna get into this lovers quarel.

So I went to check out the place.. looks very techy n nerdy.. and it seems, the description was vague on purpose.. you do something completely different..slightly more exciting n techy, I suppose.

The best part... I can use MSN :D:D

Just how long is today? I've been ready and willing to leave for the last 3 hours but there's still 45mins to go! Sheesh crap auto shidh.

I could kill for a cuppa.

ElPunto   

^Sheh dear, perhaps you need a spirtuality boost from Alle-Ubahane - he has dedicated an entire thread for you eyes only - I can only imagine what else he may 'do' for you:)

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Just how long is today? I've been ready and willing to leave for the last 3 hours but there's still 45mins to go! Sheesh crap auto shidh.

I could kill for a cuppa.

That's how much you hate your job? What a drag! In contrast, like ping pong I'm bouncing around in bubble of ecstasy from when I get up in the moring till the end of my day... savouring every moment I spend at work, thinking how many people will I help today (or how much dough will I make depending on your political leanings).

SeeKer   

^^^Even when you love your job there are days you just don't want to be there or other thoughts are plagueing your work day and remove the joy of being there. :D

I miss you guys *sniff sniff*. My manager sits right behind me and I dont check SOL all day. They even have a strict policy about eating your food on your desk so I cant surf SOL during my lunch. *sobs*

I miss you guys *hugz*.

NGONGE   

I’ve been struggling with sleep this Ramadan. Last night, I went to sleep at ten and woke up at one in the morning. Could not sleep again until five in the morning. This pattern has been going on for mot of the past month. I can think of no reason for this sleep deprivation! Of course, the downside of this is that I come to work feeling like a Zombie and have no energy to use my brain at all (not that I often do)!

Serenity got a job? :eek:

Val, did you hear about that (allegedly) fabulous new restaurant in Harlesden? We should give it a visit you know.

;)