Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Barack Hussein Obama wins Iowa (97% Whites)

We will for sure know August 08, when the DNC convens in Denvar. everything being the way they are today, Obama will be the likely nomonee. He will win more states and will have more delegates by August.

OBama calls his grandmother "a typical white person" and that statement is now causing a new uproar. Obama's campaign is crumbling as I stated before. His latest "gaffe" seals the deal for McCain presidency me thinks.

It was a good ride while it lasted. It is time now to defeat Hillary by supporting McCain just to annoy Hillary supporters like Lazie.

It is payback time Lazie. :D:D

Jacpher   

Obama ain't going no where. Did you see what Gov. Mike Huckabee said the other day. He said it is not October or November. It's March and this will die down. He actually kind of reasoned with Rev. Wright's comments and said give him some slack. People who grew up being called names, being told to sit at the back of the bus, & 'colored' area at the doctor's office will have resentment.

The hardcore conservatives are pushing this 'grandmother' talk into another blunder but his speech is already yielding results. It sparked debates on race in churches and schools across the country.

I was watching last night Travis Smile on PBS and he seemed to have been suggesting if Obama angered the black community and churches by using the words 'anger' & 'bitter' on blacks and 'resentment' on whites. Travis went further and said many black prominent leaders said some of what Rev Wright said in his sermon. It's difficult to please everyone and Obama's political foes are dragging the grandmother thing to keep this alive. They are taking out two or three words of the whole speech out of context and run with it.

^ooyin ooyin, baas bas. Do me a favour and don't wet this thread with your bla bla. BTW, smiley, the "bet" reject, that travis smiley maa ka hadlee? LOL(he is a loser)

Sanka, lol ragiisa aa tahay. YOu made a smart choice by switching your candidate choice.

I too agree, its still too early for you to lose all hope from the hopeful candidate. We have a long way to go before april 22nd comes around, on a cool, spring evening, hehehe.

PS: Now I feel bad for the obamamaniacs :D:D

Mrs C is ahead in the Gallup Polls, YAY!!!

PS: I haven't read as funny of a blog as Larry David's for huffingtonpost for sometime. This man is a joker.

Here he is on about the "red phone ad" and Hilary, he had me cracking up.

"Here's an idea for an Obama ad: a montage of Clinton's Sybillish personalities that have surfaced during the campaign with a solemn voiceover at the end saying, "Does anyone want this nut answering the phone?"

How is it that she became the one who's perceived as more equipped to answer that 3 a.m. call than the unflappable Obama? He, with the ice in his veins, who doesn't panic when he's losing or get too giddy when he's winning, who's as comfortable in his own skin as she's uncomfortable in hers. There have been times in this campaign when she seemed so unhinged that I worried she'd actually kill herself if she lost. Every day, she reminds me more and more of Adele H., who also had an obsession that drove her insane.

A few weeks ago, I started to feel sorry for her. Oh Christ, let her win already...Who cares...It's not worth it. There's not that much difference between them. She can have it. Anything to avoid watching her descend into madness. So I switched. I started rooting for her. It wasn't that hard. Compromise comes easy to me. I was on board.

And then I saw the ad.

I watched, transfixed, as she took the 3 a.m. call...and I was afraid...very afraid. Suddenly, I realized the last thing this country needs is that woman anywhere near a phone. I don't care if it's 3 a.m. or 10 p.m. or any other time. I don't want her talking to Putin, I don't want her talking to Kim Jong Il, I don't want her talking to my nephew. She needs a long rest. She needs to put on a sarong and some sun block and get away from things for a while, a nice beach somewhere -- somewhere far away, where there are...no phones."

Source

This is a wonderful thread. The only one I read from beggining.

Two things to watch out for.

1. The margin if any of Clinton's victory in PA.

2. Obama winning both NC IN.

If her margin is single diggits and he wins both NC, IN. He is ahaed and all this hype of the pastor has had no effect.

If she wins big, 15% or more and then wins one or both of NC IN. Then Obama is doomed.

It seems there will be no recount in FL MI, this is a huge setback for Clinton.

Nephissa   

Latest News:

2 for Looking at Obama File

Thursday, March 20, 2008 1039 PM

By ANNE GEARAN

Two contract employees for the State Department have been fired and a third disciplined for inappropriately looking at Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's passport file, a spokesman said Thursday.

Spokesman Sean McCormack said the department itself detected the instances of "imprudent curiosity," which occurred separately on Jan. 9, Feb. 21 and March 14. He would not release the names of the employees.

"We believe this was out of imprudent curiosity, so we are taking steps to reassure ourselves that that is, in fact, the case," McCormack said.

This thing is getting really nasty. While Mccain is greeting the officials and Bin Laden's name is emerging again on the 5th anniversay of the war.

NASSIR   

LS, I don't know if you have seen his interview with Larry King Live tonight. He gave a cogent explanation of that statement "typical white person" which is indeed subject to different interpretations. Obama said that the point he was trying to make was to lit up the mystery of fear embedded in our society about black men on the street, and it wasn't in no way meant to characterize his grandmother as though she was racially prejudiced about black people. Despite repeated and rephrased of the same question by Larry, Obama handled with very persuasive and truthful explanations. But most importantly he asked the public to look at the common interest about dwindling economy, education and rising healthy care costs and that race should not eclipse or override these issues.

What really has left me in an admirable surprise was his response to Larry that he should be held accountable for what he said though he disavows what Rev. Wright uttered-- something that does not typify common message of the church or Wright's speech.

The highly acknowledged advisors of several U.S. presidents David Gergen and several other political analyst tonight also defended Obama's explanation of that manipulated "phrase" as something true, the stereotypes of the black men in America, and we should openly discuss in the overall resolution and reconciliation of this deepening schism of race-relations and thus attend to its root causes.

The man is brilliant inspirational and eloquent person. His last minute was that he has enormous confidence from the American public that they will support his campaign and pursue the common interest, rather, one issue out of many. He terms it "distraction"

One other point he made was the repeated long experience of Clinton and Mccain have over him. He said that their experience is just how long each has stayed in Washignton, but we all know Washington has NOT worked in the best interest of Americans.

Superb Interview.

Great news for camp Obama, we have had a couple of other destractions, the passport story and now Governor of NM.

Who will Al Gore, Edwards and Pelosi endorse?

Cara.   

Imagine Barack Obama as Prez and Bill Richardson as VP. The White House would only be white on the outside.

peasant   

^ Hell yeah but the odds that favor for such event to occur is so slim and not even worth the mention. The nation's fabric is almost torn apart by the introduction of an afro/american as a president and what would you think if a spanish dude is also is added in the mix? I would probably say full blown civil war..

If Obama is elected to the high office he needs to make.

1. A women from a red state as VP.

2. A decorated General froma red state as VP.

This is his choice.