Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Barack Hussein Obama wins Iowa (97% Whites)

I don't believe Obama will be the US president ,,,, they will never allow that believe me.

They just want to smash Clinton then when it comes to Obama Vs Mclain ,, then we all know who is gonna win.

MZanzi   

tupac changes,

Originally

We ain't ready, to see a black President, uhh

It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact

i'd like to see it happen, but it ain't gonna happen

The Zack   

The only big state that did not vote yet is PA and it has 158 delegates. Obviously Clinton will win there, however, Mississippi and North Carolina together have 158 delegates and Obama will win both of those states. That means after all Obama will still be leading at the end.( jug jug meeshaada joog). If habarta wins all the remaining states after PA, she will still trail him in the delegate count.

Clinton keeps stumbling (this one is not her fault).......... was anybody else amused at the the recent news of the girl in the Red phone Ad.

Pujah   

^Yeah that was slap in the face.

What really gets to me is all this not so subtle talk from the Clinton folks of teaming up with Obama. I don't think it will be in his best interest or the interest of the democratic party to have them on the same ballot. That will be sure way to have another 8 yrs of republican administration.

Pujah   

Originally posted by Afromantic GirL:

tupac changes,

quote:

Originally

We ain't ready, to see a black President, uhh

It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact

i'd like to see it happen, but it ain't gonna happen
If you can believe it, you can achieve it. No one thought he would reach this far and now he has better chance of becoming the next president than Clinton and McCain.

was anybody else amused at the the recent news of the girl in the Red phone Ad.

Geelka, I am glad you brought this up.

The profile CNN did of the girl in the Red phone Ad proves just how biased CNN is towards Hilary.

Sanka has claimed countless times how CNN is for Hilary, when it fact, time in and time out, CNN has picked the candidate of their choice, GOLDEN boy himself..

Obviously, Hilary was dealt a bad hand. She can't be on top of everything and still do the job of the AD agency. That was an old clip that the Ad agency had a right to sell to Hilary, and with the brother of the little girl noticing it and calling the media is just something that should have been expected, I guess?

Unfortunately, Hilary's people couldn't prevent the little girl from having her 5 minutes of fame, it’s just a shame.

What troubles me more than anything is, watching a very respected former senator aka Tom daschle and his support for OBama, very troubling to say the least.

Mr daschle might not be a senator now, but he is very influential figure and giving his support to obama, me thinks is more damaging than the little girl from the red phone Ad.

On the other hand, I was quite pleased with Mr rendell's rebuttals. For those of you who are not yet familiar with mr Ed Rendell, he is the PA governor, the next state to hold its primaries on april 22nd.

Mr Daschle does strike me as a man of very few words,but mr rendell’s enthusiasm shined throughout the program.

Mr rendell speaks for all the Hilary supporters out there. I first had an opportunity to watch him on a msnbc segment, his bigger than life attitude enthralled me at the time.

Now at meet the press, the man is just a lovable old man, and I am proud to say he is a true believer of Hilary, and if the governor can still believe we can win the nomination, so can I.

Hilary for president.

Guys, keep an eye on the POPULAR VOTE. Hillary may in the end have more popular vote if Florida and Michigan is counted. Obama will have more pledged delegates but the corrupt Clintons will play the "popular vote" game with the superdelegates. It is a war to the end.

Popular Vote Tracker

If florida & michigan get a do-over.

both sides are going to scream conspiracy..... this is going to end up in some documentary in the near future of how [insert BO or HC here ] got cheated out of the presidency.

I watched an interesting documentary of the 2000 Florida election scandal.......cant remember the name though

Jacpher   

Lazyie, you forgot to add the following.

• Hillary has a 'life time of experiece' including bringing peace in northern Ireland & the Middle East. All those experiences just by living in the white house and not having a security clearance to national security matters.
  • Obama is not yet ready to be president but would make a great vice president in August.
  • John McCain is better qualified as Commander in Cheif than Obama.

Another Clinton-supporting hypocrite bites

the dust. Spitzer is busted. The only sad

thing is that the Spitzer scandal news is dominating the news instead of

Obama's Veepee rebuttal. Another Superdelegate loss for Hillary.

Would love to see Corzine and Rendell (

another Jewish self-seeker supporting

Hillary) busted because they are as

corrupt as the Clintons and Spitzer.

Early February Obama sent out "expectation" spreadsheet for future wins/losses and his prediction is almost prophetic. His campaign was "spot-on" on all their achievements. Maine is an anamoly. Clintons understood the game and "sensationalized" their Texas and Ohio wins as "a great comeback" which I thought was a brilliant strategy given the Clintons were projected to win these states in the first place by the Obama campaign.

Amazing.

bloombergspreadsheet.jpg