Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Barack Hussein Obama wins Iowa (97% Whites)

^The previous black candidates were jokes.

Al sharpton? Reverend Jesse Jackson, the former ambassador, a black woman, forgot her name.

They haven't had this much hype surrounding a candidate (forget black candidate)for I don't know how long.

Media darlings are just that, they won't go far and if it happens, it will be a shocker.

Gore's florida miscount didn't get this much hype, and that was hyped up more than any recent american election.

Excuse me, you can't convince me that DC and marlyland obama aa qaadanaayo, thats exit polls talking, not you eedo, ee get your facts straight.

Exit polls(and all polls taken) lie, they give you a figure and guess what? the opposite happens on voting night.

Everyone gave massachusetts to obama because of all the big name endorsements, guess who took it?

Everyone figured new New Hampshire was clinton's, guess who took it?

I say let us wait and see, mr brownie and quit trying hard to convince me otherwise.

Everyone figured new New Hampshire was clinton's, guess who took it?

Clinton? :D

OK,i know whatchu mean,fudeedkaada aan ogahayee you meant the other way round.

Anyway,Tuesday nagama fogee,lets wait/ I think its OVER for Mrs Clinton smile.gif

I meant the iowa caucuses won by obama. The first primary that was held, all early voting was pointed at hilary but you know how it ended.

PS:I don't know meesha aan new hampshire iga soo gashay

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Just an observation, from all the segments I watched, from senators or congressman/women's take on the two candidates, no one sees obama as a leader of any sort.

Lazie, which congressman said Obama is not a leader? On what TV show? Are you confusing “Washington experience” with “leadership”?

My cousin, the argument was always that Hillary is the more experienced "manager" and Obama is more inspiring "leader". What is the difference between a "manager" and a "leader"?

Click the following link and scroll to the bottom. Tell me you see Hillary in the third colum. :D:D:D:D

LEADER VS. MANAGER

Even on the "management" front he is still doing better than Hillary. If we evaluate candidate's executive skills by the things they run/direct (campaigns, company, business, etc), Obama is doing an incredible job. Look at the campaign he had put together when all odds are against him. That is executive management at its best. :D

As for "leadership", that is his main strength against Hillary. Great leaders inspire their followers into doing great things.

Pujah   

Layzi I can’t believe you still think that old lady has a chance against this new breed :D

Laaking don’t despair she will most likely win Ohio and Texas and they both hold big chunk of delegates.

Ameen   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

I am very confident that mrs clinton will capture Virginia, maryland and District of Columbia tomorrow...

Are you serious? Oh I get it, you meant that as a joke cause everybody knows, she wont do well in those states. In fact, Hillary's campaign already claimed in a public statement that Maryland, Washington,DC and Virginia favour Obama and they (Ms. Clinton's campaign) are looking forward to Texas and Ohio which are important states that are voting next month. The question is, will Hillary lay back and take one loss after another until next month? Well, I guess the answer is, she has no choice.

That explains why she needed to demote her campaign manger and bring in another woman to lead them to victory.

he even kicked her butt in Maine..and Hill-billy Hillary fired her campaign manager.

however, demo party leaders have a hot 1 in their hands. thats probably who is going to decide.

yo, i will go for a hillary/obama ticket. obama can fix us international policy and hillary can school americans.

we just need to find who the demo leaders put on top. he or her smile.gif he should go on top.

If Clinton loses all three states this evening, all Obama needs to do is to get enough percentages from the March races (he does not has to win) to secure his nomination!

Sanka, as much as I applaud your sense of loyalty to this black man, I sadly disagree with you putting hilary in the managerial caterogy.

Washington experience will always be the forth front battle, it all boils down to that.

I can say with certainty that obama has some characteristics of a good leader, but he is not a well developed leader in a national scale. Some day, he will get there, but this isn't the year for him.

Lets dig into this past/present experience.

University graduate

Worked as a community organizer

Applied for law school, graduated from law school, worked as a lawyer.

Got elected to illinois state legislator, was a lawmaker for few yrs.

Was passing laws as a state representive more than he was out there defending his clients.

Ran for senate, and won and here he is few yrs later wanting to become a president.(he says he was lucky to have been the front runner for the senate candidancy in his state because two of his major opponents, which he feared would have taken his current seat just happen to have developed unsforseen scandal and led to the drop out of the running for senate)

The only successful think he managed so far in his life, seems to be surrounding in and around the campaign, and all the credit can't go to him alone.

YOu don't know what goes on behind the scenes, or who calls for what shot, and I dont either, so we can't really give him all the management credit.

For all we know, his wife could be calling all the shots, as she is more experienced lawyer than he was.

So sanka, these are facts, the things about his life that was written by him, not anyone else, but him alone, his words.

All in all, we shall see, but it is a mistake to drag this all the way to the convention, its a mistake for your candidate sanka and its mistake for hilary. One of them needs to end it sooner than later, hopefully early march, or else they will both fail and once again republican party will be calling the shots in the white house.

Pujah   

^^ FYI Bill Clinton was a lawyer but did not practice much law.

So what point are you trying make with this fact about Obama? And since when did that become a requirement to be president?

^eedo, that was in reply to sanka's comment:

If we evaluate candidate's executive skills by the things they run/direct (campaigns, company, business, etc), Obama is doing an incredible job.

PS:Bill didn't need to practice much law, he was a young governor, around same age as obama was when he applied for law school, lol (bill was handling business and had the most important job in his state at such a young age)

Another big win for the young politician.

Tonight he won

Commonwealth of Virginia (he beat her among women, rural folks and hispanics. This is Republican Country)

State of Maryland (beat her in almost all of the categories)

District of Columbia - Nation's Capital (she just got murdered)

Hi Lazie. smile.gif

The Zack   

Barack Obama defeats Hillary Clinton in Virginia, Maryland and District of Columbia primaries. He is also ahead on the polls in Wisconsin and Hawaii!

STOIC   
Lookie Here ...what is the New York Times implying here? Is it over for Hillary ? No, net yet atleast till Ohio and Texas :D . This election is like a surface of a lake for Hillary.Some times calm, sometimes windy and some times really rough :D .As long as egoic mind is running in Clintons mind she can not trully be at ease with defeat.I guess now she is feeling transparent after a streak of defeat to the "inexperienced" junior senator from Illinoi.