Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Barack Hussein Obama wins Iowa (97% Whites)

STOIC   

I don't expect the man to be dewey-eyed responding to questions about policies from the republicans.The man can't help that the media fell head-over-heels in love with him. :D

Shock and disbelief!!

Lazie who is a "closet" Hillary supporter will just melt when she reads this.

http://www.moveon.org

Moveon.org the influential liberal grassroots org endorses the skinny African. This is history being made right in front of us nomads. I've always liked Moveon.org's audacity and energy. This is the first time they have done such thing. Obama received 70% of their member's vote as to who moveon.org should endorse.

Other updates:

- Obama did well in last night's debate. His best so far.

- Obama is also closing the gap in the polls. He is ahead in many states.

- Obama receives tons of Union endorsements today.

Aaliyyah   

^^ I watched the democratic debate yesterday night. It was awesome, I think Obama has a great deal of chance to win the presidential elections. I do wish the best for him.

Sanka, you can get excited from as many endorsements off individuals to organizations as much as you like, but still doesn't change anything.

Let us wait tuesday, when we will know who the majority of the americans want as their representative in the nationals.

Btw, isn't this moveon.org the same organization with the damaging campaign ads that disfigured John Kerry 4 yrs ago and guaranteed bush a no contest re-election? What an endorsement that is for your obama, hahaha.

Again, I do not endorse any two candidate, obama or Hilary, but I believe Hilary is a better candidate.

According to your Obama, he is all for change, but even he admitted to saying all the things to bringing about change has to be put on the back burner once he is elected because he will have his hands full with the debt left off bush to pay off, then he will focus on the funding of schools, raising teacher's salary, funding laboratories that are working on american's advancement in the math and science field. All that I mentioned above is the core of his campaign, "change", and if he can't deliver the change he is preaching on the first few yrs of his presidency, when will he get to them? After his term ends?

PS: I did watch both debates, but the republicAN debate was rather dull.

I was very surprised about the civility from both parties, hilary and obama. (could it be that they called a truce on the d-low?)

All in all, it was too much I respect him, or I respect her, not enough of I want to scratch him or her that took place from both ends previously.

Ameen   

Im so into U.S Politics.

Sometimes when I leave my house and I look for someone to discuss the possibility that Obama can become the next leader of an economy that is in resession and a military that is over used...I find no one.

Instead, Im forced to rush home and scream at the top of my lungs at Wolf Blitzer who hardly hits those whom he interviews with tough questions. Instead their allowed to dance around a question that basically requires a Yes or No answer.

I dont know what it is..but when I hear Ms.Clinton talk, I cant stop myself from shouting "LIAR. You're such a big LIIIAAAARRRR".

Maybe she is and maybe she isnt but the way she selects her words can get under the skin of fella...

But I just think that Obama will run out of time and Super Tuesday wont bring about real results.

Too bad...So Saddd....

Somalida Minnesota, so typical of them to vote for the candidate surrounding the most hype.

Almost 50,000 vote difference in sanka's adopted state.

Sanka, how does it feel for your candidate to see california slip away from him early on the voting? projection, projection, projection hahahhahaa

She is destroying him with em delagate votes, same ones you were being petty about in nevada. (13 to 14 etc)

As I type this, obama stole Missouri from Hilary.

Pujah   

^^Sweetie you're missing the picture - she might win the most votes but he is getting the most delegates.

Therefore, there will be no clear winner from today's results :D

^explain to me how he is getting the most delegates?

Aren't super delegates the folks who have the more important votes riding on who should represent the party?

Have you looked at who is ahead on the super delegates and which is important, come convention day?

Pujah   

^The Democratic convention is far far away, sometime in August to be exact. There are still dozen or so states that haven't voted yet. As for todays results, unlike the GOP where the winner takes all, in the democrats world, delegates are awarded based on percent of votes that candidate received. So even though she won NY with 54% of the votes - he also got 40% of the votes and will end up with large number of delegates from the big states he has lost.

Since the name of the game is delegates no one is winning from today's primary's.

from my understanding of the pledged vs super delegates, super holds the most power, hence they can vote either way.

pledged delegates can be nulled by the candidates themselves, so all in all, they aren't all that important sweetie.