Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Blackberry v. Iphone - which one to choose?

The Zack   

Originally posted by NinaNC:

^I'm ashamed to say I've switched over to Blackberry. Not by choice Zack and I can't even bring myself to look at this... this... thing here....ugh. :mad:

Oh, I miss my Tufaax already. Tuugii xadey, I hope inuu daacuun kugu dhaco 10 berri oo isku xigta... :mad: :mad:
icon_razz.gif

:D:D Nina, Could it be me who stole it? Since I failed to convince you on SOL to stop using the iPhone?

Taleexi   

I've been long time Blackberry user and recently switched to NOT iPhone but android based phone. To be honest, by all accounts open source OS based phones are the way forward like linux is. iPhone is fancy but its restrictions in terms of carrier and its OS I wouldn't recommend.... samething applies to Blackberries and Palms.... However, competition is good and peoples' choices should be respected.

Jacpher   

^War ninku muxuu yiri, apps re-launch after they're already running and in use? work in progress? Windows waan ka xumahay ain't upto the competition.

Jabka Nina waan ka xumahay runtii and tuugaas si xunnaa u habaartay. I too had a change of heart under a similar circumstance. My windows device decided to die on me recently and I was lucky a friend was about to upgrade to iPhone 4 so kii horaan dhaxal ku helay. Let's just say I didn't regret my phone dying. Actually, I'm glad it died the right time :D

I am not a big fan of Apple but I've to admit the apps won me over. Now if I can only get Java to run on it. Android can wait for awhile.

Aaliyyah   

^Define better.

Zack no offense to your blackberry. With that been said Iphone is better than blackberry. And, I am mainly talking about for personal use. It looks cooler, has better browser. Not to mention it has many applications that blackberry lacks and its also integrated with iTunes.

But, there is nothing wrong with blackberry. It is good to have it for work especially if you send out many emails.

salaam

Somalina   

@The Zack- I sent several text messages to the thief, the first one I offered a KFC coupon (buy one Spicy Chicken get the second one for free).

The second text, I wrote "stop hidin, stop hidin, stop hidin yo' face stop hidin, stop hidin, cause ain't no hidin place" (Mosdef).

:D I want my phone back Zack pronto! (I know you got my texts) .

@Jacpher, It just grinds my gears knowing some tuug is using the apps that I paid for, looking at my pics and not to mention touching my one of a kind waterproof faceplate with his/her dirty hands. Oh well, it is not the first time tuug steals my phone; the past 5 years I have had 3 phones stolen. With that said, do you want to swap phones? It is only logical nooh. :D

@Naxar, depends on what you want to get out of your phone. I personally like the cool apps of the tufaax phone. smile.gif (hint: go for it)

Btw, Zack is the cellphone sales agent on SOL, n he should be able to help you out (his commission depends on it). lol

The crackberry is not bad at all cuz it gets the job done, and I'm warming up to it. Any cool apps I should know about (free), anyone?

p.s. REMEMBER to always backup your contact list and important files

The Zack   

LOOOOOOOL@Nina...got your text, I am forwarding it to all the people in your contact list specially to the one that's is listed as "gacaliye" :D

I will tell u one more reason to hate the new owner of your former phone. There is an app that could've helped you find that stolen phone. Its a very cool app. if you had that downloaded to your phone and you had your phone locked, every time the thief types a wrong lock code on the phone it would take his or her picture and GPS location and would send it to your email address.

Jacphar,

Yup, every time you close an app it will open right back by itself. This is actually true on Android phones too but there is an app that can help you auto-close all the unwanted apps, its called ATK or advanced task killer.