Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Blackberry v. Iphone - which one to choose?

Somalina   

LOL... Nooh! qarxis cruel ah waaye!

I know about that app but never acquired it, and guess what, that was the first thought that came to my mind when I realized my phone was stolen, the second thought waan ka toowba keeney. lol

Any apps you recommend for the Blackberry?

p.s. I changed network providers and I got the new phone for free...

The Zack   

LOL@the second thought. I think I know what that thought was all about.

There are a lot of cool apps in the blackberry market. Not sure if u r more into games and entertainment or if you are all about productiveness but some of the apps I like are Pandora and Slacker. They are both internet radios. Pandora is better, once you choose a station you will feel like it really knows u because all it will play are your favorite songs.

Another good application is "QuickPull", it can fully power off your blackberry for you. The only other way to turn a blackberry off is to remove the battery and that can be pain in the neck. Pushing the power button does NOT turn it off, it hibernates it.

Somalina   

^Zack thanks walaal for the suggestions n the info(QuickPull sounds good). I'm into the productivity apps not games, btw I'm familiar with both Pandora n Slacker.

p.s. I think you are wrong about that 2nd thought.

Somalina   

^you said you knew what my second thought (the one ka tooba keene) was all about when I realized my phone was gone.

Let me know if you hear about great productivity apps through your company's monthly newsletter or the monthly sales meetings (commission negotiations even). smile.gif

The Zack   

^LOOOOL Haddaan soo xasuustay, sorry the days aanan caffeine-keyga cabin sidaa baa slow u ahay.

:D @sales meeting, I don't work in a sales dept, neither do I get any kind of commission what so ever. I am more of a behind the scene shaqaale.

I will find productive BB apps for you IA, it has been a while since I have used a Blackberry.

The Zack   

Somalina, I think I am finally getting the iPhone4. I know you don't live in the US but the largest cell phone provider, Verizon, in this country has announced that they will be selling the iPhone4 on Feb. 3rd. The current and only company that sells the iPhone is AT&T and they have the crappiest service. Many people who had this phone have it just for the heck of it because they can't 't get the best out of it. The Data is freaking slow. Now, Verizon Wireless who has the most reliable network is getting it and so will I (possibly). They will soon get (probably in six months or so) a 4G iPhone, too. Watch the below clip from the Daily Show's Jon Stewart talking about the iPhone and mocking AT&T LOL.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-january-11-2011/verizon-iphone-announcement" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Zack, whatever happened to your love with *And-drop* oops(android?) Definitely Verizon with boost the iPhone sales, but will Verizon keep up with all the demands and services that come with Ip4.

The Zack   

Gheelle, LOOOOL@And-drop. I will still keep my DROIDx with me as I carry two phones anyways. Verizon will be able to handle all the demands the iPhone 4 will come. It has moved some of its customers, mostly mobile broadband users, to its 4G network already so it has big junk of its CDMA network available. The disappointing portion of this news is, it will be on 3G.

P.s. an iPhone 4 on a VZW network is more than an iPhone, it is an iPhone that works eheh.

The Zack   

^It's coming out this June, shhhh don't tell it to anybody.

P.s. A white iPhone4 is supposed to come out before the iPhone5.

Aaliyyah   

The Zack do u always change phones just so u can have the latest?? lol..seriously!!! mise ur showing off to the girls u go out with...like u are at the dinner table ..and u be like "bal hold on abaayo let me get this call" and then u get ur phone out..and make sure she sees it all clear that u have the latest..markasay maskaxdeeda ka dhahasa walahi can xoga lacaga ka muqata :P

anyhow, I wanna get an iphone I did for a while...bt doesnt have to be the latest! lol dnt care too much abt those things.

loooll Zack, me and the rest of the worldwide viewers won't tell.

haha marka ya laga qarinaya wa yaabe