Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Blackberry v. Iphone - which one to choose?

Jacpher   

^Tell her please. Iphone is so over rated.

Nina: It ain't about lacag or affordability. It is what I want in phone and what it offers for me in return. I won't get it because everyone has it. Keeping up with the Jones sort of thing ain't my thing.

Somalina   

It isn't about keeping up with anyone, It is a lifestyle dee.

I will name my daughter Tufaaxa, and my son tufaax IA. lol

The Zack, a used Iphone is more expensive than a used Droidx, go check Craigslist.

The Zack   

^loool ok I give u that but is a brand new iphone more expensive than brand new DROIDx? No. So like Jacphar stated it ain't about $, its about people paying too much money for a phone and their only reason is a brand name. Most Iphone users will tell u they bought the iphone because it has Wifi capability and its 4g... puhlease!

The iPhone has legitamate drawbacks that are a result of Apples bone-headed decisions.

for example the non-replacable battery which has been a basic feature of mobile phones since they were invented. As soon as you have a battery problem the whole phone is paper weight.

The lack of a standard USB port, lack of Flash support.

the design flaw in their new iPhone4 .. with the antenna issues.

when making trade-offs in the design of their phones .. they sacrifice form for function.

The App store which is completely controlled by Apple and make arbitrary decisions on what apps get approved and what does not.

there are some good things about the iphone though , the multi-touch screen, tight integration with itunes, the enormous amount of free apps, the browser etc.

The android based phones have the opposite problem .. there are so many forks of the base andriod system that some apps are not interoprable between different driod phones .. it is a chaotic app market where there is no central control.

iPhone does deliver a pretty good integrated environment overall .. the browser is great .. if you are not interested in the tech details an iPhone is a pretty good phone.

Any telefoonka gacanta jeebkaaga galeynin, I am not for it.

Telefoon gacanta has to be small enough jeebkaagana kuu galaayo without bulging it out and with comfort.

All so-called smartphones cannot achieve that simplicity. Ama gees gees ayee u dheeryihiin ama wey balaaranyihiin.

There is a desktop computer, then there is a laptop/notebook and then there is telefoonka gacanta. Never should those separate three meet in a one gadget as they are trying to do.

Originally posted by The Zack:

^That opinion is so 2000 ninyahow. Aduunka la soco, get your work/emails while on the go.

:D:D:D

My Bold 9700 small enough, and can do amazing things.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Haatu:

Zack how about the Sony Ericsson Xperia droid phone? Is that any good?

Haatu,

If you are referring to the Xperia X10, that is a great phone. It is similar to the HTC DROID Incredible, the only difference between the two is one is CDMA based phone while the other is GSM based.

Somalina   

^I'm ashamed to say I've switched over to Blackberry. Not by choice Zack and I can't even bring myself to look at this... this... thing here....ugh. :mad:

Oh, I miss my Tufaax already. Tuugii xadey, I hope inuu daacuun kugu dhaco 10 berri oo isku xigta... :mad: :mad: icon_razz.gif