Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Blackberry v. Iphone - which one to choose?

The Zack   

Ms MoOns;712423 wrote:

Where does it come out in June?

Xagee kale dee? Where it comes out first ALWAYS, the US. Now, are you going to get it? It is white, the color of the iMac, iPad.

The Zack   

Aaliyah, LOOOL@getting a phone for Shukaansi. I used to do that in my early years in high school.

I will give you a hint of why I get the newest of the newest, I don't buy them. (Si kalaan ku helaa:p).

Jacpher   

Caaliya: He's a beta test engineer, the people that spend 18 hrs/day in a lab running a test on all these high priced electronics. They get to take home one of them products.

Zack: I don't understand why people go crazy about the white iphone. It's only white on the back. I am reading lots of rumors about iphone 5 including getting rid of the home button. Mine lost the home button functionality after my little one dropped it few times but SBS does the job. Rumor has it that June release date is postponed to Sept/Oct or 2012.

The Zack   

Jacphar, not sure what the hype about this "white" iPhone 4 is all about other than Apple lovers being Apple lovers bro. Steve Jobs controls the minds of many Americans, ninkaan gacan baan u taagay. September or October of 2012 is little too far I think but I agree it might not be this June till we put the long waited iPhone 5 ( The only iPhone that will be 4G capable) in our hands because the coming up release of the white iPhone 4. Apple doesn't normally release two phones in the same year.

white-iphone-4.jpg

The Zack   

By the way, Jail breaking the iPhone 4 makes the facetime work on Verizon's 3G network and not just on Wi-Fi.

P.s. Jail breaking a phone is legal :D.

Aaliyyah   

Jacphar oh mashallah that is good then. As long as he is getting them for free..hadii kale lecture dhan baan siinlaha oo odhan laha dad badan oo baahan o somalia joga ayeey lacagtaasi waxbadan ka tarasa siiba meshu kaso jeedo reer ******ia ...laakin ill save that lecture lol..

Aaliyah, LOOOL@getting a phone for Shukaansi. I used to do that in my early years in high school.

haa dee waban yaabahy..This grown up man maxa phones obsessed kaga dhigay!! now I know., so it is aiight!

salaam

Jacpher   

^if you've seen Sheldon Cooper, waad heysaa The Zack. I used to watch that show for the geek Sheldon kaliya.

Sxb you can't fully feel its features hadaanad jailbreak lagu suubin. The latest iOS beyba already jailbreak gareeyay. Raggan gacan baan u taagan, everything is a click away bey ka dhigeen if you're open for some diy.

Aaliyyah   

lol I watched this episode looooooool the man ends up helping the whole city...damnn!..so Zack is like himmm ehh! ..

I liked the show, bt usually just watched with ma younger bro. He loved it! and it was decently funny!