Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Blackberry v. Iphone - which one to choose?

Jacpher   

^War Gaarisa wey duushay. Tourists now ride on taxi cabs not dusty donkeys.

For

users, this is how I feel about iphones. Someone posted this a while back but I still can't help but notice some iphone users resemble this character so much.

My old HTC still works better. All the way for HTC. I might try out the Androids though. Waryaa Zack any tmobile HTC run on Android? I suppose most HTC run on Windows.

Haatu   

Jacpher, really? What happens if the phone drops in the river? Will I be able to get a replacement? icon_razz.gif

Zack, so it allows me to download any app? Cool.

The Zack   

Jacphar, HTC incredible and HTC Eris both run android, they are great phones. LOL@link u posted. I like the part the customer keeps saying "I don't care". :D:D . Dumb iphone users..

Jacpher   

^As far as I can remember I've been using Windows based smartphones and I could do almost all the things I ever needed for a phone to do. Loaded with some many different roms. I am not a big fan of touch screen. I am leaning towards HTC HD2 now but I am not sure what OS it runs.

Haatu: No replacement for liquid damaged phone but you're on your way to becoming a nerd by opening the inside of the phone, sink it in bariis qalalan for a day or two, do a little alxan if need be, then close it up and you're back on.

The Zack   

^No offense intended here but phones that run windows mobile suck big time. They are extremly slow compared to other OS's. Do try other phones.

And of course HTC HD2 has windows mobile os.

Somalina   

Ciil ma idinka haayo IPhone users? heeyooooow wajigiin iyo wadnihiina. :D

Maantoo dhan Iphone users are this or that aan ku celcelineysiin. Dadkaan xagee laga keeney?

The Zack   

^You missed the point were trying to make. What we are saying is the so called Iphone is overated. You shouldn't be buying an expensive phone for its brand name, that is what the iphone users do.

Jacpher   

Nina: What I don't fancy is the company locking you in big time. If you happen to buy an Apple house, you also must get Apple qol, apple joodariy and apple toilet, Apple stove, Apple dishwasher and Apple TV, even Apple kabo dacas. That's just madness. You gotta give people choices.

Zack: Slow and prone to virus is a windows commodity, not necessarily ceeb. That itself is what makes the brand. You gotta point though. I gotta try others especially this Google OS thing.

Somalina   

I don't miss points abooto! hmmm! :D ...

An apple a day keeps the Dr away Jacpher. Everything Apple sounds good to me. I wish they made an Apple house, so I can live in it.

If you can't afford it don't hate on it.

The Zack   

Jacphar, an average iphone user xalimo can't say why she chooses iphone over other phones in one sentence. Go iphone!

Somalina   

lol...follow our steps, it's the road to success. Lacag aruursada, and get yourselves an IPhone.

I use Mac, Apple TV, ITouch, so it is really logical for me to use IPhone to complete my Apple collection. Plus the resale value of an Iphone beats the competition.