Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Lol@ Juxa…….and here I thought you loved me.

Malika indeed it’s already an ironed behind hence no enough cushion on the trunck…the ice just did me in.

Mpendwa- just tell them…Don’t jealous me. Lol.

p.s don’t worry about it; it’s a sign that you’re doing well and going up in life, sadly haters come with the territory. If I were you I wouldn’t worry about it at all; just make a small dua and move on.

Malika   

^I am not worried,am just a tad bit surprised..

Lol@juxa..naa iga daa fankaan badaan..lol

Quite close,there has been a sudden change in their tone,the interaction etc..just because our lives have taken a different turn.[Not like we had a similar life in the first place]..

Anyway,easy come easy go..lool

-Lily-   

Malika why not just call her out on it next time she makes a comment, as in clarify it and challenge it.

Jealousy is the beginning of death in a friendship, too poisonous.

Juxa   

i agree, sometimes life takes you different directions, some friends change their attitude, some cut you off and make you wonder what you have done to them.

i say ignore and move on, just dont replace her with CL, there is no love from gabadhas

CL,let me know when and if you ever get migranes, lol!

Malika dont hold out on us. What makes you think your friend is jelous of you? could it be she is fuming over somethingelse? If she is jelous call her out on it: "Every since I got x and y, I feel like you changed. Is something the matter?" If she is as close as you think, she'll tell you how she trully feels.

Malika   

^lol,you do like a good ol' gossip huh?..She will not,as this is very much about her then me.

LOL@juxa,CL has a special place in my heart already.. ;)

Oh well..life is good..hehe

Juxa   

sujuuga kala ah reer tanzania and meelahas waa cadow.

not my statement by the way, someone just said to me. is it true?

Cara.   

^Yaa rabtaa inaad isku dirtid?

Waan kuu camiraa. Yeah, anba waan maqlay.

I'm afraid shoveling my sidewalk is giving me a freaky appreciation for snow (not to mention helping me discover new muscle groups). I found myself wanting to make a snowman or go skiing this morning. Madness.

man has tried to understand love since he hit a woman over the head with a budh. Thy still do it in Burco. That's why Ibts went there wearing a head shield. Hahaha.

You'll know love exists when an extraordinary mans chooses to love you. You won't be able to deny it then.

Ibtisam   

Loool Cara, go and live a little.

sheh lool how did you know??

Can you believe sheh of all people believes in love?? :( so strange coz she is so hard bodied as they say. :D

sheh what if extraordinary mans chooses to "love" you but you stil don't believe?