Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Blessed my dear don’t tell me your one of those (Looks at Lily, Juxa and sickening C&H?)

MNC- and here I thought I was being charitable.

C&H- exist where? Lalaland? On your admission you’ve yet to experience this feeling and yet your running around uttering such sickening words. Its like what ibti was saying about believing about aliens.

By why would you insult me by saying “no one is asking you to sit at home by the phone all night filling your nails while Mr.right comes and rescue you.” WOMAN are you mad? And believe me I’ve got better things to tax my brains with than that. why would I waste my imagination by picturing what love ought to look like for? And now I don’t want to let anyone onto the glory why would i? and again JUXA CAN I SUE THIS WOMAN? Tears on my eyes Kulaha (u see, u even made me utter a Somali word)

Juxa- are you running a scam now?

Blessed   

Faheema, mee mahaynee, mee. Ka maarmi karnee mee? Someone find it before CL kills NNC. :D

Juxa,

Off course, dear. Laaakin kan ay C&H sheegayso waa waali wadnaha gaadhay. :D

Somalina   

I dont know if you can read but it is NNC, and be charitable to the poor....get help...you are not my worthy of time...ciao..

Cara.   

Methinks the lady doth protest too much @ CL icon_razz.gif

Maybe you should think of love like allergies or migraines. Some people get them, some don't. But just because you've never experienced a migraine doesn't mean it's not real. It's just that you may never have to suffer from it, and good for you!

By why would you insult me by saying “no one is asking you to sit at home by the phone all night filling your nails while Mr.right comes and rescue you.” WOMAN are you mad? And believe me I’ve got better things to tax my brains with than that.

Like what? *she is gonna find me and murder me now*
icon_razz.gif

why would I waste my imagination by picturing what love ought to look like for?

Oh for the sake of Love, come on! How did you come to the conclusion if you didnt give it a single thought? We are playing a cat and mouse game arent we?

And now I don’t want to let anyone onto the glory why would i?

Now we are talking about something else. Are you saying you will never let a man(or a woman)share a life with you or are you saying you will commit to them and offer them a marriage based on friendship and politcal interest?

and again JUXA CAN I SUE THIS WOMAN? Tears on my eyes Kulaha (u see, u even made me utter a Somali word)

Sue me for loving(not romantically) you enough to tell you the jig is up? icon_razz.gif:D

Malika   

:D @the self deception,the story of what we think/say and what we truly feel tend to be different..

Now,now CL you got a bit hot under the collar there mpendwa..heh

CL,is being in love equal to being enslaved? What's this about emancipating oneself?

Don't knock it if you haven't experienced,moments of pure love.. ;) and am not talking of sexual feelings either.

Why not just agree,we all have a different perception of what love is,to some its joyful to some something they find ridiculous. One shoe doesnt fit all.

well well, look what the cat dragged in. Hello mpendwa and what a surprise that your one of them also.

I wasn’t hot under the collar, woman I don’t wear them kind clothes you know lol.

We now have pure love and romantic love…stuff and nonsense I say. And no I don’t agree that we have a different perception when I object on its existence . But matters not you’re the people walking around with such notions on your head, so I shall leave them to you.

C&H I shall sue you, as soon as Juxa agrees take on my case….your a sick woman.

Hello ladies…today morning due to unsalted pavement your dear CL ungracefully graced the pavement with her bum….how it hurts.

Juxa   

^^ just like love, mac sokor

i agree with CARA, totally.

CL i wont touch your case with barge pole. you, so and so incapable of having migraines

Malika   

pole mpenzi,that precious bum..lol icon_razz.gif

Leave love to us my dear!

Anyways,now I have a dilemma[not really] but how does one deal with someone close to you that is jealous?

Juxa   

how close is close?

i think best thing is to show there is nothing to worry about and if they persist take your boorso. how dare they doubt queen malika